just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure you are going to get a lot of sympathy out of this crowd Dang. Too much growth and crazy color is something we all hope to struggle with.

Reed,,,very very solid and healthy ecosystem musted,,to have the color and the growth,,the key is have to be both not just one of them,,feed alot and skim the left over out not to poluted the water,that what i 'd been doing for the last 5 years,,give it a try you will like it,another things,,,i'd never put chemical in my tank(let the ecosystem take care its own),,,never too cleaned for the ocean, alot of people had the own different way of reefing,,, i had my own way of reefing,,garantee no steroid Thai food in the tank for sure,,:D:D,,hope that help..

i will set up 300gals soon will do the same things,,somebody want to join me..:D:D it will be fun.

Last edited:
I hear ya Dang. There is no arguing your husbandry as the results speak for themselves. I wish I had the space to spread out a little and add a big refugium, maybe in the future. For now I will continue to admire your tank and work to make mine half as nice.

this will keep your water kinda clean but pump is adjustable per load,,finally i got it 250 supermarin
DSC_0002-8.jpg

people asking me where is my garf bonsai,,here it is a real and original garf purple bonsai look like this,i didn't even knew it was purple bonsai(just the nobie),start from a small frag i got from Garf.org for free /buying red leg hermit crab from them as a gift and grow to this colony like this in my old tank at my old restaurant in Redmond,,i lost it during experiment by using rowa phos,,here it is pic i found from my old camera folder ,,took with my old point and shoot camera
feb2004151.jpg

Last edited:
Just curious why you needed a skimmer Dang! Looks like you bought it new.

hope it works well!

Just curious why you needed a skimmer Dang! Looks like you bought it new.

hope it works well!

i bought it used 3 weeks old ,that skimmer will goes on my 300gals project i planed to put it together ,,hopefully next month:) so tatal water will be 425gals+live rock i got from you still cooking in the tub will be ready for it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back