just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
updating my tank pics,
better-1.jpg

thanks,luis ,she is cleaning up my frag tank and i will get the back of the tank picture too,,it had been reworked.:):):)

Last edited:
some more close up shot
titanium lokane
DSC_0038-2.jpg

tyree superman digitata
DSC_0040-1.jpg

blue fomosa
DSC_0035-1.jpg

pink lemenade and rainbow acropora
DSC_0032-1.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you have been doing some harvesting in the display Dang...I can see water in there! :lol:

That rainbow acro is freakadelic man. I just got an Alien Eye acro from Ultimatefrags.com but I haven't gotten it to fully color up yet. It's still on the rack right now. When are you coming out for a visit??? :D

Wow Dang looks amazing I love your tank! Looks like you changed your bulbs what are you using now? You were using xm 20k's correct?

last time of your visited bulbs about 2-3 months old and run on reg ballast/spider reflexter
,now is still same bulbs 20k XM 8 months old and run on HQI and Lumearc reflexter for 6 months ,,quite the different,,lots brighter,,
and thanks for the words:)

Last edited:
Looks like you have been doing some harvesting in the display Dang...I can see water in there! :lol:

That rainbow acro is freakadelic man. I just got an Alien Eye acro from Ultimatefrags.com but I haven't gotten it to fully color up yet. It's still on the rack right now. When are you coming out for a visit??? :D

soon soon soon,,yes yes yes..:):):)

aahhh i got have to see the Alien Eye,,got my rainbow frag from ATL 2 weeks ago with the incredable Hulk ,,start to color up more and more everydays,,grow grow grow,,seem to be preeeety slow to me:D,,oh well,,

yes ,we will see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back