just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like them better if he would share some of them!!!:doubt:

Lets spread a little love Dang!! Other people would like to share with you I'm sure!

That all I have to say about that!:mad:

while the web is down,,got work on my camera again,,here it is up date my tank shot today.,Front of the tank
front-1.jpg

DSC_0038-3.jpg

DSC_0043-1.jpg

DSC_0044-3.jpg

DSC_0042-1.jpg

thanks for viewing

ohh man... seriously your tank makes me feel so tiny :lol: i look at your tank, then i look at mine, then i look at your tank again and all i can say it......dam :lol: :lol:....seriously dood...even your little breeder is awesome :lol: .

Looking great Dang (ever get tired of hearing that???) :p
:D:D:D,,i need all of i can get to keep me on going to this hobby,,almost give up so many times,from so many reasons,,but with all the kinds words from you guys just cheer me up and make me stronger everytimes i posted,,thaks again to all you guys:):):)

I remember that 2005 tank, that was when we did the tank tour and ended up at Dang's restaurant isn't it? I have lots of pictures from that time there. Seeing your tank at the restaurant was what inspired me to do SPS! Yuour tank was inspirational back then and even more so now! Keep up the good work buddy! BTW, when you going to make down to T-town for some close up shots? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back