just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one of the og tyree pink Lemonades also beautiful coral mine is not looking that nice though. still has some growing to do almost touching the rock I will be removing it tomorrow and add to my frag tank lol. to hold

if you are design to let it go,,please let me know i love to it a try in my sytem:)

close up shot from the gown up over the labor day weekend 9/6/2010
pinklll-1.jpg

table1.jpg

bbm.jpg

grenny.jpg

Love the Pink Lemonade!

Nice pics, not my style but nice none the less

whats your style? brown and dead?

Dang,
Ice fire looks like a good frag should take off with all those tips. nice find. that g. monster is intersting shape. did you get any info on how the mother grows? looks like a heavy encruster.

whats your style? brown and dead?

Dang,
Ice fire looks like a good frag should take off with all those tips. nice find. that g. monster is intersting shape. did you get any info on how the mother grows? looks like a heavy encruster.

i should get the info abou G.monster nextweek where is original from and the history of it and the mother pics,,sound pretty interesting where the seller got it from.:)

ok,,couple pics from CS5 and LR3 from the old screen to day shot,,still working on it..learn alll over again:)
nate R,,start to deleloped blue on the tip,what you added in to your reactor start to show up on my
natecoralll.jpg

my new coral frag
ucoral-1.jpg

Last edited:
new frags,,start to color up after it sat doing nothing for 2 months
ucorallllll.jpg

ucoralll.jpg

this colony was a small frag from Ben,,icy blue with the Red polyh
cadlede.jpg

and pink L
pinklll-2.jpg

Last edited:
wow blue tips huh? i dont have any blue tips on mine,,,must be that juju again.

good news on reactor media helping. i sure like it.

Great pictures by the way. what is this purple tip milli? new one?

wow blue tips huh? i dont have any blue tips on mine,,,must be that juju again.,,well? maybe juju too,buti placeit just right under the light

good news on reactor media helping. i sure like it.i added another chamber mixed and ran the eff water through..

Great pictures by the way. what is this purple tip milli? new one?
,,just another Rainbow milli from the East,,can't wait and see when it get bigger:)

Wow Dang. How do have room for so many new frags? I've seen your tank (albeit not lately) and with all those large colonies I'm surprised you have the room for the new stuff. I do love the new pieces you've been sharing though and can't wait to see them mature.

Wow Dang. How do have room for so many new frags? I've seen your tank (albeit not lately) and with all those large colonies I'm surprised you have the room for the new stuff. I do love the new pieces you've been sharing though and can't wait to see them mature.

room for new frag?ah ha:),,Oum,,she 's always trimming and prunning ,just told her i need some room then she makes room for new frag:D,they are just little frag and they are in my tank for while ,,some make it it some don't:eek:
,,thank you for veiwing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back