just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is frag of water melon acro from him when i got it year ago,is he really shuting down,

WMMromell.jpg

jacquelena is blooming in my tank so delicated and fragile the tip will grow in the dark,,,,,(previously had been baned for harvesting from AUS)
jackkkky.jpg

Last edited:
That is so brilliant in color, wow!!!!!!!!
thank you Mike
yes,,after i got to expanded the new sump,new skimmer and polished more on water,,coloring and growing better now,,not easy at all to tune 300gals water to 500gals water in one week,and keep it stable,plus rebuilt ref twice in 1 month,,now i am back on the saddle again,,,if it don't break ,,don't fixed it:D,,but somtime just can't leave it alone:badgrin:

i do! I was going to tell you ever since i got back the mother it is really boooming. you got that good JuJu i guess.

I like the new stick as well nice to add some yellow to your collection.

Were is the other new one?

i do! I was going to tell you ever since i got back the mother it is really boooming. you got that good JuJu i guess.

I like the new stick as well nice to add some yellow to your collection.

Were is the other new one?

juju,,yeah we found out the intake to Ca reactor from MJ1200 was plugged,,so we going to get rid of it and pumb direcet from manfold of iwaki rlt55,,so it never will plugged again(that was to many time that happen from very poor design:eek:),,that suck when i have to play around with the reactor all the time,,,tech support??ha ,,ha ,,is suck too:(

other new one,,not quite color up to yet,,,time will tell?:):confused:

Last edited:
I have one of the og tyree pink Lemonades also beautiful coral mine is not looking that nice though. still has some growing to do almost touching the rock I will be removing it tomorrow and add to my frag tank lol. to hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back