just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time no talk Todd... How are you.... hope everything is doing great... been following your tank also... looks great.

Long time no talk Todd... How are you.... hope everything is doing great... been following your tank also... looks great.

Thanks buddy! Your setup is looking sweet as well. I'm looking forward to you finding a larger tank so we can have fun setting it up :D All is well, hope everything is well in your world.

After Dang makes a pass by Tacoma I might be able to show off the corals a bit better.

Thanks buddy! Your setup is looking sweet as well. I'm looking forward to you finding a larger tank so we can have fun setting it up :D All is well, hope everything is well in your world.

After Dang makes a pass by Tacoma I might be able to show off the corals a bit better.

we will find out tomorrow i am charging up the cam battery right now,,see you tomorrow:)

Man them torts have grown quite a bit in 4yrs. Looking good Dang! Yeah Todd needs to get some shots of his tank it is looking prety sweet!

THANKS DANG!!!!! i stoped in over the last weekend and picked up some frags from Dang.... his tanks look awesome!!! by far one of the most, if not the most gorgeous tanks around!!!! not only did the tanks look great and the frags too,, that are doing great,, but Dang has to be one of the nicest guys i know,,, this is no joke,,, very f ing koollll dude, Dang you may have sold some of your frags to me , but you gained a sure fire friend!!!! ill see you around buddy,,,,,

:)yes good to see you again,,last before last was 3 years ago since Tamarind Thai restaurant tank,,throught you quit,,but ,welcome back to the reef keeper,, see you guys again .:)remind Chad to bring bigger cooler next time,,j/k:D

i was just so crushed after my tank froze in that winter storm ,, i lost power for five days, and lost everything ,, just hurt so bad it to a wile to come back around,, but im back and not going anywhere for a long wile

i was just so crushed after my tank froze in that winter storm ,, i lost power for five days, and lost everything ,, just hurt so bad it to a wile to come back around,, but im back and not going anywhere for a long wile

very sorry to hear dood :(

that cool reminding me with the good memeory,thanks Ceasar to bring them back again.
and this are tha last 2pics front and back of the tank,,right before i took it down with my own hand 16 months ago and sold some and gave alot of corals away/sold the restaurant,,,history now

oldtank1.jpg

oldtank.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, can you give the popular names for any of these great corals?

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=357447&postcount=123

Which blue is which?

from left to right
Bob moore stag,Tamarind tort,bt green table and setosa is blue formosa ,Oregon tort,and blue Loisetteae(came from 3 different places ,steve weast,sotous,Kevin pokell,,,all mix together and grow to gether),other blue in the back of the tank are ,,blue monster echinata and ca tort.,thanks for viewing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back