just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are due for another visit from me so I can take some new shots :D Looks like you have tons of new corals.

Blazer88,

What type of macro lens would you recommend for a Canon Rebel Xti 10 megapixel Digital camera? I was thinking of this lense, EF 100mm f/2.8 as it is the only macro lens I am aware that Canon makes.

Good choice ??

I would be interested in other alternatives.
thanks

Kirk

The 100mm is an excellent choice, I used one for quite a while with my XT before I sold it. Canon also has the EF-s 60mm which is also a great lens but lacks the reach of the 100mm. I only sold my 100mm because I went with the 60mm F/2.8 and Sigma 150mm F/2.8 macro. But if I could only have one macro lens it would be the EF 100mm. Dang, we'll try to schedule something up soon. I just got my new kitchen cabinets delivered yesterday so I need to start that remodel right now. Hopefully I can swing by soon though.

Great to see some more of your pictures here. Now what's up with that coral that is half green and half orange? What is it?

thank you Deb,,
DragonEye Montrastrea,,i got total 7 new polps 4 red and 3 green baby already,here is the link to it

nice one dood :) .
hey how about a picture of your stylophora but the whole mother colony :D ... that coral seriously it's still one of my favorites that i got from you :D hehe.

nice one dood :) .
hey how about a picture of your stylophora but the whole mother colony :D ... that coral seriously it's still one of my favorites that i got from you :D hehe.
here it is Rainbow stylo,,:)

RBstylo.jpg

new addition

my new addition ,,resting and training in the frag tank right now ,soon will go in the main tank:)
on taring to eat frozon food ,,so far so good:)
DSC_0005-4.jpg

DSC_0003-6.jpg

DSC_0006-5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back