PPEs
IMG_4131.jpg

Pink Milli
IMG_4119.jpg

Scoli
IMG_4116.jpg

Watermelon chalice
IMG_4118.jpg

looks great Jamie - tank looks brighter than I remember it. Did you upgrade lights recently or is it just b/c I usually come over in the evenings when the MHs are off? :) that scoli is KILLLER - love that thing! Those acans you picked up look like really nice too.

Ben

looks great Jamie - tank looks brighter than I remember it. Did you upgrade lights recently or is it just b/c I usually come over in the evenings when the MHs are off? :) that scoli is KILLLER - love that thing! Those acans you picked up look like really nice too.

Ben

I upgraded my ballasts a little while back. Marine Depot had a killer deal on the Lumatek E-Ballasts. I think they were like $70 each. I should have bought a couple extras but wasn't thinking. They are so much better than the mag ballasts I was running.

i lovereef:here it is for you,,,,strawberry field vs strawberry patch:D,,,let show off some of yours,,we love to see yours hidden treasure:)
strawberryfield-1.jpg

DSC_0034-2.jpg

Amazing corals. Thanks, Dang for those frags. Hope they will grow out like that some day :) I'll post some maybe tomorrow :)

Still practicing the photo thing. Cant get it to be on the page, only these thumbnails.

Last edited:
very very nice all the great corals,,specially Purple Monster,pics don't do the justice,,i saw this tank in person ,,it 's unbelivable color and growth very nice tank,,keep it up ilovereef,you did the great job,,,cheer:) and thank you for sharing with us.

very very nice all the great corals,,specially Purple Monster,pics don't do the justice,,i saw this tank in person ,,it 's unbelivable color and growth very nice tank,,keep it up ilovereef,you did the great job,,,cheer and thank you for sharing with us.

Thanks, Dang - The Purple Monster has its angle that hard to take good pic. Thanks again Dang for dropping by and for your exotic stuffs :)
yes.. beautiful photos indeed. Hey what is the pinky guy in this picture? flowerpot?

Thank you for your comment. Honestly, I don't know :p Got it from a LFS last year a couple of months after I started the tank and didn't know much about names :D

Last edited:
WOW...I must say some very impressive specimins and coloration, Well done to all of you.

I am just getting my tank up to the beginning of where all of you are at but I thought I would play along too.

orange_ric01.jpg

nuke01.jpg

humma01.jpg

pink_eff01.jpg

tenuis01.jpg

Thanks for looking
einsteins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back