Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the closet look i can copy//help me out guy here it is,,and what it is

ques123.jpg

question111.jpg

question222.jpg

every body,,,i found it the name of this coral and confirmed name i got from seller years ago,
it is " A. Lovelli "

Last edited:
Dang, awesome as always. I hope those 2 that I gave you are still doing well...I lost one of them and the other is hanging on...by a thread. Just another reason to frag and share with friends. Keep those pics coming my friend

Reed,,here they are,look alike Miyaki but it is not,,i will find out or you can find out,what it is and it came from ,,:D,,,slow grow..
reedss.jpg

and this one turn out very nice with all the color pop out,specially color of the polyh,,,and the yellow tip,looks expensiveeee,can you find out what it is ,where you got it from,,, or any one?? slow grow also..that is all growth i got since you gave it to me.
reddfrag.jpg

redsssss.jpg

who ever saw those frags,, want to buy them from me:D:D
Maybe time to move them to the main tank....

Last edited:
looks great Dang! Thanks for the pics. One of them is still going in my tank and one is gone so I am very happy they made it to you. One came from Tracy (little fishes) in Spokane (was anyway). The other one I got at the frag swap back in April....can't remember who I got it from as it was an impulse buy at the swap. Hopefully someone on here will recognize it and identify it.

special requested from RF member for the pics of AE REAL FIRE ENGINE Monti only by steve tyree,,here it is in my tank
before and after when first i got 1/2"x 3/4" frag

fireengine.jpg

ffee-1.jpg

Last edited:
hi dang. it was nice to meet you yesterday. thank you for my new corals—they are really nice. your tanks are beautiful and i really enjoyed seeing the borbonius anthias in person... they are much, much larger than i expected. :D

hi dang. it was nice to meet you yesterday. thank you for my new corals—they are really nice. your tanks are beautiful and i really enjoyed seeing the borbonius anthias in person... they are much, much larger than i expected. :D

thank you for comment and kind words,glad you like them,,and good to meet you :)
send you pm about your pink sand dallar,,,,opps!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back