just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
and tyree Ocillena
ocillena-3.jpg

new plan here?

yes ,,i did that blue loiustilla acro start to created a lot of shading area effecting the growth and color of,the blue turaki ,ice fire echinata,rommell's rainbow and purple monster,they are in needed more light,,so i really thining out and will be more in near future,,:D:D

I thought 4 stars was highest for Thai??? That must be your secret... you hold out 5 star for your coral animals only!

wow!

amazing from just a fish tank to an art! some of the best things in life come from the unexpeted treasures!

experimental,,strawberry field under strong water flow and light
QUOTE]

Wow, strong light and flow? So it's "Strawberry milk shake" or "Strawberry blend" now? jkdng :D :D
It is a beautiful coral and one of my favorites!

Thang,,thanks for for all the great names:)
you should try with yours more light and more flow,loose polyh extension(oh well) but gain more color and different look:)

those are very nice. I like that strawberry one, but i always thought they were one of the more difficult sps corals(if there is a such thing, lol.)

those are very nice. I like that strawberry one, but i always thought they were one of the more difficult sps corals(if there is a such thing, lol.)
thank you..
difficult sps to keep?,,not at all ,,it just like other sps will grow well /light/water flow and stable tank chemistry,,if you can provided all above with in 10% differential + or -,,,it will grow and color up for you,,:),,some are sensitive ,,oh well gonna have to try it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back