Katchupoy's (Cesar) 40Breeder X2 Reef Project

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well several days later and still trying to arrange the two tanks together...
here is the result of that attemp...

DSC_8126.JPG

another shot...

DSC_8129.JPG

closer shot....

DSC_8132.JPG

last...

DSC_8134.JPG

Last edited:
I really like to but the scheduling of people coming in is really tough...
And you need to prep up these RBTA's before pickup... because they really will give you hard time if you try to remove them from rocks without prep...

Just to give an update. Here is the latest fulltank shot of both tanks.
I have to move all frags to the main tank and let the anemone tank be an anemone tank.

FULLSHOT_2008-02_MH_1X250_RFLUX12K.jpg

and the anemone tank.
RBTA_800_USHIO-250-10K%20(2008-02).jpg

a little bit dirty. Will need to take another one maybe later this week after i clean a little bit.

ooo, your strain of rbta looks like the one I have. what color are the bases of the rbta? have you every sold your rbta to barriers?

josh

dood your tanks are kewl :) .
i like the look of your coral tank, no to packed and just simple.
how many anemones you think you got there :D ? and do you have any clowns in there? :)

ooo, your strain of rbta looks like the one I have. what color are the bases of the rbta? have you every sold your rbta to barriers?

josh

Josh,

Im not sure about the base of the rbta. I want to sell them all so i can upgrade to a bigger tank. Vicki is very interested on buying the whole lot. We just need to finalize some details.

dood your tanks are kewl :) .
i like the look of your coral tank, no to packed and just simple.
how many anemones you think you got there :D ? and do you have any clowns in there? :)

I stopped counting last night at around 23. There are some at the back of the rocks, maybe I need mirror to count them all.

Yes I do have a percula clown, but just one.

Back