kpiotrowski's 300DD

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Were on or way to find some rocks not everyone was born with a gold spoon in their...............like you and Peppie!
boomer_on_a_date.jpg

lucky nothing! that cost me like $450! so shut your blowhole....ar at least turn it down a notch,lol.

From what i hear, he doesnt have his blowholes fired up yet. Spinner doesnt actually get tanks wet, he just likes to paint PVC pretty colors...

KPie am wondering, in looking at the first pic, why dont you have some PVC fittings lying around, if you need a few 90's or 45's i can hook you up....

Were on or way to find some rocks not everyone was born with a gold spoon in their...............like you and Peppie!
boomer_on_a_date.jpg

LOL
I have got less money wrapped up in my entire system (to date) than Spinner has wrapped up in paint and gate valves!!!!!!

So the last month has flown by and here is what has been happening, My ex-wife passed away at the very young age of 47 so that was an issue for me regarding our children. My Grandson was up from Bonners Ferry ID for his first birthday with my son and his wife, and I have worked a bit of overtime ( to pay for that rock spinner,lol). equiptment and supplies are comming in here and there ( 7 200g boxes of reef crystals...I love sales) and the major problem has been cleaning out the gargage. below is a "before" actually "during" pic with the wall half cleaned out already it WAS 8 foot high boxes all the way wall to wall. I took a total of 2 trips ( truck loads) to goodwill, 3 to the back shed and one to the house for the wife to sort.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

today I have lungs and eyballs full of drywall dust and it looks like this so far. ( man the previous ownner missed alot of screws)

Peppie ( my son) will be helping me with most aspects of the carpenty so I look forward to actually being able to post pics of the final product compared with what I may come up with myself lol.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Gotta love a blank slate Kevin. Looking forward to seeing it come together in there.

Well next month will be better:) That looks really nice a great project ahead! If i was a little closer i would be there to help or at least get in your guy's way!

Well next month will be better:) That looks really nice a great project ahead! If i was a little closer i would be there to help or at least get in your guy's way!

Thanks bud! Careful I don't call your bluff though and send you plane ticket with all that money i have,lol

How many feet of that wall are you going to use?

Are you going to stack some of those 7 sumps one on top of the other?

How long is your return line going to be? 5'? 7'? 14'?

With 600gal of sump water in your garage are you going to vent out the humid air?

Do you think your sweeties car will rust when she parks in there in the winter?

How many feet of that wall are you going to use?

Are you going to stack some of those 7 sumps one on top of the other?

How long is your return line going to be? 5'? 7'? 14'?

With 600gal of sump water in your garage are you going to vent out the humid air?

Do you think your sweeties car will rust when she parks in there in the winter?

OMG, you are killing me here!!!

the answer to all the above is "duh, um...don't know" lol. except the rusty car part to which I will ask, what about your wifes car which is wayyy nicer than mine!

OMG, you are killing me here!!!

the answer to all the above is "duh, um...don't know" lol. except the rusty car part to which I will ask, what about your wifes car which is wayyy nicer than mine!

My fishroom will be walled off from Nellie's parking spot.
Most of those questions will need to be answered before I build you mult-platform sump holder.

been following along so far great build! I was hoping to steal some more ideas from you, but i think i bypassed you and im onto leak test on my tank

I cant wait to draw lines all over your freshly painted wall!

Looks like your 90 deg. elbow that will feed your CL pump is going to be less than 15'' away from the inlet of the pump. Cavitation??????

I cant wait to draw lines all over your freshly painted wall!

Looks like your 90 deg. elbow that will feed your CL pump is going to be less than 15'' away from the inlet of the pump. Cavitation??????

c'mon Dave, you should know that I've got it all figured out!

the dual 1 1/2 closed loop supply lines will feed into 2 inch before the elbow and that elbow will be about 20 inches away from the inlet.

I believe in you my friend and its looking SOoooo good, but i too want to put hand prints all over that wall for some reason:)lol

Back