Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i tried the net thing in the rocks...i think part of our problem was that the net was too big.. i need to get a smaller one...these rocks are small and big..you really can't get a net in there....i need to get some booties or something.. i got some good cuts on me last time....btw, i still have a scar from my jellyfish sting!!! i found out that vinegar is what will keep the rest of the stingers from firing once you've been stung...i'll have to keep a small bottle in my gear bag!!!

Thanks Ron! There was a dead one with his eyes pooped out that I took a pic of, but didn't want to upset you so I deleted it:p Here are the last ones:)

Huh??? You said pm it to you???

actually he said to e-mail it to him that way you dont have to scale it down...:p

sorry ron, had to join in on that one. By the way krish, pics look awsome!

ROFL!!! Thanks Augustus! I need to get more wild shots! Here are a few wild sargeant majors I added to my tank today as well as some beau gregory's (sp)

are all of the Sergeant Majors small like that???? the ones in Destin get pretty big!!! i am going to try to get a few tangs and some coral beauties when the water warms up

i still need to figure out a good way to catch the tangs that are hiding in those small rock pools

Back