Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Some photos of Sandyport Beaches Resort.

281zoup.jpg

2eb4c3d.jpg

2ajywcx.jpg

2953bif.jpg

Atlantis

2z8n3u9.jpg

The Cove Eleuthera

2cmwzmf.jpg

2i1mdxl.jpg

And one more photo

2zgfayp.jpg

Fire by the bridge here in Nassau a few weeks ago

2s67n9e.jpg

280p8k7.jpg

n1qjxy.jpg

Some random Bahamas pics I got from a friend

fm508l.jpg

8y73tv.jpg

This photo is of Eleuthera. There's a bridge and on one side of it is zero entry into the water and on the other side is ocean as is hundreds of feet deep. Crazy!

2q8zy85.jpg

s33l1c.jpg

11qhi4j.jpg

2822nwj.jpg

x209iv.jpg

Senior Frogs is a restaurant/bar/night club here in Nassau and they posted this photo of Exuma on their timeline.

Dat water!!! :eek:

2z6v983.jpg

Buddy's father is helping finish up a hospital on one of the family islands and here is the view.

7ujn.jpg

r1yjw4.jpg

ofrbb9.jpg

A friend of mine I graduated from high school with got married and is spending their honeymoon at Sandals Resort in Exuma. Here are the pics she took.

ojnp6s.jpg

t6z3w0.jpg

juzrxc.jpg

Early morning walk photo a friend too here in Nassau by palm cay to catch sunrise.

iokdhg.jpg

Scenery while my buddy was doing deliveries. When you live on an island, it's hard to go out and not see ocean.

206haw9.jpg

A few fish my friends caught.

2s9xg82.jpg

Big delicacy here...Conch.

fjl3x2.jpg

2i8es9i.jpg

Here is a shot of Exuma. Not mine, but was posted in my Facebook newsfeed. This shows all the various colors of water around Exuma. Crazy!

16hpy0o.jpg

2b18ra.jpg

28v7qc8.jpg

2q1gwtk.jpg

10h7wub.jpg

2w3cdq8.jpg

This pic taken by a friend. Seems altered a bit, but not 100% sure

rhphck.jpg

A catch and release of a sailfin by a friend. Not sure if I posted this one ITT or not.

zs9z9.jpg

1z3cex0.jpg

Sunset in Nassau Harbour

5z4pxy.jpg

dpzlag.jpg

I don't drink but my best friend went to the rum fest held by one of the forts here in Nassau (Fort Charlotte). This was before the party got started.

ri908w.jpg

2ld8ylz.jpg

bitk0p.jpg

Showed up in my newsfeed on Facebook of the Bahamas so I thought I'd share. Not sure exactly which part of it it is.

125jsi8.jpg

Some sailboats being patriotic

6jokfd.jpg

Some a friend took today at Rose Island

6hkvpx.jpg

x3svpi.jpg

bgtjcz.jpg

2119wn8.jpg

Some spiny lobster my buddy got

2i25tug.jpg

2lpbmw.jpg

Shark passing

el1piq.jpg

2mgjwja.jpg

Early this year was storming. Rained on and off all day then we got the weirdest sunset. Never seen purple

29ooaih.jpg

hey not so new but newly reintroduced guy... i can't decide if you are the meanest person i've ever never met, or if i love you.. LOL
really, really incredible pics,...

hey not so new but newly reintroduced guy... i can't decide if you are the meanest person i've ever never met, or if i love you.. LOL
really, really incredible pics,...

Lol! Mean would be not sharing some things people never get to see. Glad you like them :)

Makes me feel alllllll warm and fuzzy! Can't wait for thew warm temps here!

When sailfish, blue marlin etc are caught here, they are released. Here's a photo of my friend releasing one they caught.

256basj.jpg

A few tuna he caught as well.

qswdig.jpg

Monster grouper

25j84l4.jpg

Nurse shark and blackfin rockfish looking for scraps in Exuma. They hand around the dock where fish are cleaned.

w9i2l2.jpg

More scenery

10y2elk.jpg

175v9j.jpg

Back