34xg8is.jpg

2v8qxpf.jpg

2igggtl.jpg

2nhf82h.jpg

122dr3a.png

2mgjl1x.png

Little gift shop in Spanish Wells.

2qk17oj.png

Black fin rockfish (rock fish is family to groupers, but only certain ones you can eat like the black and yellow fin. Others will be poisonous)

308z9yv.png

2evempc.png

1z2drbc.png

Lemon shark

2mes3t3.png

Mutton snappers, hogfish and turbit (queen triggerfish)

wb7yxi.png

15nvad2.jpg

One of my friends posted this on Facebook. Apparently there was some photo competition or something and this was the winning photo. These are the wild pigs in Exuma I posted some in this thread trying to climb on the boat lol.

2d7a2dk.jpg

Lastly, I posted some pics I took from the weeding I stood in, but none of the wedding party. Here are a few.

In this picture, I'm the short guy two over left from the groom (so groom, his brother, and then me). I stood in the wedding with an actual midget. You can see her in heels in blue (two girls right from the bride). She wore heels and still only caught me at the chest. The story I heard is her parent are cousins (kind of close) and this is what happened. She has a brother shorter both in their 20's

24c5dv5.jpg

Myself all the way to the left, my really good friend (groom), his new wife, and my best friend on the end.

35kua6q.jpg

Groom and I

2ynrx8z.jpg

Sunset this week in Spanish wells where I stood in the wedding. Best friend's aunt took these.

21ci77s.jpg

33yge0y.jpg

Photo taken under water in Exuma. Insane!!

ke7rkk.jpg

A few more pics from Spanish wells while up there for the wedding which was on the ocean side

slr0vp.png

Home made boat cooler lol

2e5nta8.png

one view from my patio

2elwml0.png

Hanging out at the shipyard grabbing dinner

2rwqqo9.png

best friend who stood in the wedding with me at the bar. That's the outfits we wore. We were dressed as mates seeing our friend was a boat captain. We had anchors on our shirts as well

qrylq0.png

my dinner. Grouper fingers/filet, fries and a Caesar salad

sq19ts.png

Grabbing a few more

The beach the morning we left. This was January 5th

30sxanm.jpg

beach north side was a little rough

161ayx3.png

little barge taking a truck across to the mainland lol

2cgk8sx.png

Guy put a window unit (air condition) over the manhole to his cabin lol.

ivlfnc.png

Lunch before heading back home

2cxdh0o.png

2ajco6e.jpg

1fhlbm.jpg

Family shot at Palm Cay Sunday.

2qcf3hu.png

Cruise ship entering harbor

24noewh.jpg

Buddy took the day off to go fishing. He said they caught about 3 of these wahoo along with 2 barracudas.

2vwiomu.jpg

Buddy went to Bimini. It's the closest island to Florida. Here are some pics he took.

30caqrs.jpg

2uo6flv.jpg

4l3o0w.jpg

o02eer.jpg

2jd2j5t.jpg

Friend caught this bad boy.

290rn9u.jpg

Back