Krish's "Rubik's cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

And the last few from my new thread (sorry I double post, but I know not everyone visits the member's showcase forum so I start a new thread when I do something new, and update here:) )

Last edited:
I really like the cubes. Elmo has a cool cube too. used to be better when He had SPS like cool Brad does. Cool people keep SPS. That is now going to be in my signiture.

well i didn't know you having sps meant you were kind of cold :lol: :lol: ...... sorry one of my english moments :lol: .

yeah you guys are right you are kewl BUT soft and lps keepers are way kewler :p.

KRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe your tank has been up and running for this long and i have yet to comment on it!

It looks awesome. I love the setup. I like how you did your sump (your sumps always look perfectly clean and organized). I'm glad to see some fish swimming in there and i can't wait to see new pictures. The moon lights look very awesome in there. Keep up the nice work man! I can't wait to see more pictures!!

Oh yeah, If SPS is Cool, and Keeping softies and LPS are even Cooler, and if peeing your pants is cool, than Keeping fish only must be the coolest thing ever!

KRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe your tank has been up and running for this long and i have yet to comment on it!

It looks awesome. I love the setup. I like how you did your sump (your sumps always look perfectly clean and organized). I'm glad to see some fish swimming in there and i can't wait to see new pictures. The moon lights look very awesome in there. Keep up the nice work man! I can't wait to see more pictures!!

Oh yeah, If SPS is Cool, and Keeping softies and LPS are even Cooler, and if peeing your pants is cool, than Keeping fish only must be the coolest thing ever!

ROFL! And if pooping your pants was the ultimate thing in being cool, then Gabby rocks!!:p

Thanks Nick on the compliments! It is running so much smoother than my 75gal was. This one was planned out from the beginning and the other tank was a work in progress. I'm just waiting on some lockline valves and my new 10K XM and a few other things and then I should be set! Hopefully I get my stuff soon so I can add a few more pics:)

ROFL! And if pooping your pants was the ultimate thing in being cool, then Gabby rocks!!
LMBO!!! ...... you know i DO rock :lol: :lol: !!!! .

well at least i'm not obsessed with the toilet :p :lol:

alright, enough poo flinging!!!!

2 words for your tank krish...
kick ass!!!

im in the process of starting up 2 new cube tanks myself!!
one will be cool as its for sps:cool:
the other will be for my expensive lps habit:shock:

LOL...Make sure you post some pics when you get them up and running!:)

Thanks on the compliment! I'm really diggin' this little tank!:D

shallowreef said:
KRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe he hasn't down sized yet. It's been a few weeks. hahaha

Kish man that looks sweet! I think you need to move the lights forward so that the light shines on the rock in front. This is mostly where you are going to be putting corals, if you ever get any :)

Kish man that looks sweet! I think you need to move the lights forward so that the light shines on the rock in front. This is mostly where you are going to be putting corals, if you ever get any

Do you mean the halide? If so, I can't bring it forward anymore than it is already. If I did then I wouldn't be able to work inside of the canopy without taking it off, and my plan with this new setup was to never have to move the canopy ever. As it stands now, it is pretty much dead center (front to back). The photo I took earlier in the thread when I first got the lights, isn't where the lights are now. I had them dead center (front to back and side to side) for the photo, but if you noticed, my tank doesn't sit dead center on the stand but off to the right:)

I can't believe he hasn't down sized yet. It's been a few weeks. hahaha

ROFL! The ear dropper I will be using for my sump on my new Visine show tank should be ready next week! The system will be able to hold a teaspoon of water and flow 2 dps (2 drops per second)! Stay tuned:D

krish75 said:
Do you mean the halide?

ROFL! The ear dropper I will be using for my sump on my new Visine show tank should be ready next week! The system will be able to hold a teaspoon of water and flow 2 dps (2 drops per second)! Stay tuned:D

No I meant your moonlights, sorry :p You won't beleive the amazing colors of your corals from your moonlights.

LMAO! I wouldn't put it pat you. But you will need to make a stand atleast 40" high so you don't have to bend down to see the bottom of the tank, well not bend down to far anyway hehehe.

ROFL!!! Yeah man...You wait and see! I will keep a single "fry" in there and aquascape with a few grains of sand!:p

About the moonlights, I see what you mean. You know, I haven't even cut them on since I took those pics yesterday(LOL) I won't be running them just yet until I decide if I want to use them that way (as a moonlight on an alternate photoperiod). I may just use them when I'm stressed out and I'm sitting downstairs listening to some Andrea Bocelli relaxing...:)

Thats cool man, but I know you will like it when you get some corals.

For the Visine tank you would need a minimum of 10 LED Lights to light that sucker. Can your hydro handle it?

:razz: Wonder when Krish75 will change his name to 38.5 or 38 & sump?? :) :eek2: :p :badgrin: :lol: ;) :oops: :confused: :shock:

Back