Krish's "Rubik's cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

you got topless mexican chicks at your place????( no wonder theres no new pics) later dude

LMBO!!!
sheesh and i thought i was the only one :lol: :lol: .

I just took a few photos again, but they still didn't come out all that well

tell them to stay put and not to giggle that much dood how hard can that be :lol: :lol:

tell them to stay put and not to giggle that much dood how hard can that be

ROFL! Still no luck! I guess I will have to keep the suspense going till I get it right;)

I am ordering the new bulb tomorrow 10K XM (if I make it through the night:p) and also some lockline valves to help me even out my flow between the 4 outputs. I may order a maxi jet with the magnet mount as well just for kicks incase I still need the extra flow after sorting out my nozzles. That will just be temporary though because if I do need extra flow, I will be getting the new Tunze nano stream the day it hits the shelf! I've got the hook up so believe me when I say that!;)

I will be getting the new Tunze nano stream the day it hits the shelf! I've got the hook up so believe me when I say that!

ohh we know that already .... being the gold customer for Premium Aquatics sure does have its advantages :D .

ohh we know that already .... being the gold customer for Premium Aquatics sure does have its advantages .

:p Well, Rob is off today and tomorrow (he called me this morning) and besides, they don't sell the lockline valve I needed so I had to order it from Marine Depot :oops: I did it on my wifes credit card so it's all good:p I also ordered the 10K XM bulb onetime so we'll see how it all goes...Premium Aquatics is still my home :D

Krish, please tell me the light in the sump is spill over from your mh, must admit am really starting to like this (minamalist, no spell checker) look, its so clean. I think youve done a raveing great job and its truly been a pleasure to follow this thread. as always looking forward to the next batch, thanks Steve

Krish, have you seen these? They may look a lot less unsightly than so much Loc-Line.

http://www.oceansmotions.com/store/...id=41&osCsid=1021a652aa42a311e92cca85772d10b4

omnichar11t.jpg

Krish, please tell me the light in the sump is spill over from your mh, must admit am really starting to like this (minamalist, no spell checker) look, its so clean. I think youve done a raveing great job and its truly been a pleasure to follow this thread. as always looking forward to the next batch, thanks Steve
Thanks man Steve!!! It is always a pleasure here for me to post pictures and stuff on what I do...Heck, I just love to post:p As for the sump, The light you see over it, is a small flourescent fixture (made for like computer desks) to give me some light in there when I need to work on the sump:)

Krish, have you seen these? They may look a lot less unsightly than so much Loc-Line.

http://www.oceansmotions.com/store/p...2cca85772d10b4

Yeah man...I love them! Matt uses them if I remember correctly. I've always been a fan of locline because they are so versatile. Who knows though...I'll try anything:)

Gone a few days & had to back read several pages LOL! Looking Swell Man, Swell! :D
Very nice work Krish, in just a few short days I may add~~~~~~~~~~
Guess I need to get to work on mine now huh!:eek:

Gone a few days & had to back read several pages LOL! Looking Swell Man, Swell!
Guess I need to get to work on mine now huh!

Welcome back Scooty!! Hope you had fun camping!!:D

Here's a photo of the setup with the new handles on the doors:)

Awe dood that tank looks like it has been there 35 plus years & still rocking!
Nice man

ROFL! Thanks man...Wait until tomorrow. i think I may be able to get a really nice shot of everything. I was looking back at some of the other pictures and the shots of the tank when I first got it sitting empty on the stand looks great because the color is perfect there so I am going to try and take a picture the same way tomorrow with the tank lights off and the room all lit up. That should give a pretty good idea of how everything looks in the room (minus the tank being lit up by the halides):)

Where'd Krish go??are we done now or what. can you start another tank now Krish can ya huh can ya huh.Damn i can here for my happy fix and you off on the beach again, later dude

ROFL!!! I'm right here man!:p I'm just waiting on some new things to get here for the tank (10K XM, lockline etc) and then I'll post some more pics. Also, I may be getting a little help with some pics to see if I can have something better to post, but we'll see:)

Here are a few shots I just took for fun!!! My skimmer has finally started skimming again after that good cleaning I gave it. Still not very dark skimmate, but a start:)

And one of my clowns and coral bandit shrimp says hi and that they love their new home:D

Scooterman said:
Gone a few days & had to back read several pages LOL! Looking Swell Man, Swell! :D
Guess I need to get to work on mine now huh!:eek:

It's a good thing he is on our side. He keeps the daily post count up for our site!

Hehehe

Krish it is looking good my friend. When are you down sizing again?

ROFL! Thanks Ron! And I'll be downsizing as soon as the shot glasses come in to the local bar:p

Here's what I was up to after work today. Some DIY moonlights.:)

Back