Krish's "Rubik's cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Har-dee-har-har!!! Scooty...That is illegal to put all of those faces on one post! I tried that before and it wouldn't let me! I'm going to pm Chuck and tell him you are mis-using your RF mod power! :mad: :p

And Charlie...Willis is a girl!:p SHE had a sex change looong time! :lol:

And for those who love to tease, How about this...I take care of a 38gal, but have an ocean in my backyard:p And it's warm....And crystal clear...And filled with free fishes and corals:p

Here's the best full shot I have of my tank where color is concerned. I took this this mornining with the tank lights off:)

Soon dude! I still have to wait on my bulb to get here and sort out my flow as well. :p

Last edited:
How in the heck are you gonna sort out your flow if you don't have anything in there to tell you what it is doing?

You gotta read man Charlie!:p I have 4 outputs for my closed loop, and 2 of them blow extremely hard and the other 2 on the other side of the tank has hardly anything coming out of them so I had to order a few lockline valves (which were already shipped) to control the flow between all 4 outputs. Also, I can tell where needs more flow when I put flakes into the tank;)

You can also drill and tap a small hole in the return line before the pump, and thread in a small John Guest ball valve. You can open the valve and inject tons of micro bubbles, so you can see the flow very well. This is especially nice for "tuning" the flow.

You can also drill and tap a small hole in the return line before the pump, and thread in a small John Guest ball valve. You can open the valve and inject tons of micro bubbles, so you can see the flow very well. This is especially nice for "tuning" the flow.

Thanks Sherman...Not a bad idea at all:)

todays special at hopeless depot magnifying glass $6.95, Depends $18.95 for 25 pack, sense of humour priceless. Krish as the network hasnt shut down the show, how bout some cut and paste corals then maybe we can vote on what you put in there???lol have a good weekend dude

As always Krish, your tank set up is clean and looks great! Maybe you end up with a breeding pair of clowns one day. Then you'll have to learn to take care of lots of babies not just one :D

todays special at hopeless depot magnifying glass $6.95, Depends $18.95 for 25 pack, sense of humour priceless. Krish as the network hasnt shut down the show, how bout some cut and paste corals then maybe we can vote on what you put in there???lol have a good weekend dude

ROFL!!! Man I'm just waiting on my wife to bring back some ink for the printer so I can print some photos of a reef and paste them to the tank! :p

As always Krish, your tank set up is clean and looks great! Maybe you end up with a breeding pair of clowns one day. Then you'll have to learn to take care of lots of babies not just one

That would be cool man! I never had fish lay any eggs or anything. I guess I never give them time:p

no dood it's Bob Marley :lol: .
I think it'd be awesome if you could have your own breeding farm in there ....as long as it's not coming from you and Christina :lol: .
i heard Ocellaris are easy to breed ;) and well since you already got them .....why not :lol: .

Back