let see your pics with out photo shop editing

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here is an old one, which should look familiar considering it's your fish :)

jpeg from camera:
_MG_4260_unprocessed.jpg

After PP:
_MG_4260.jpg

i'll join....

FULLSHOT_2007-10_MH_2X250_RFLUX12K.jpg

2x250 12k Reeflux - Nikon D50. Just adjusted brightness and contrast in irfanview.

keep on coming you guy,,,start to having fun,,yeah:):):)

ps: Rick when ever you have a chance,,to shoot my Dragon eye,,want see what you can get out of it

Last edited:
:)straight from camera,,none adjust either contrast nor brightness,,just out of focus little still warm off the press:)
DSC_0001-2.jpg

after
DSC_0001-3.jpg

DSC_0002-3.jpg

after
DSC_0002-4.jpg

Last edited:
man snowboarda42,looks great even before and after,,you guy got the good hand and skill,,,,more and more please:):)

Gaby ,,i think you got more than one picture,,come on...

Last edited:
Wow! Stunning differences!
Snowboarder, I have to say that your pics look like what I have seen in real life as opposed to the tempra colors from some people.

Based on this, I would guess that a lot of folks doctor their pics to command top dollar!
It certainly explains some of the websites out there, and the "out of this world" coloration that results in $80/inch frags.

only quick editing i did are
brightness
contrast
and filter /unmask
never did change any color,,in my tank even looks it better on the screen,,hated to brack about it.

come on Rick,,let chime in

Wow! Stunning differences!
Snowboarder, I have to say that your pics look like what I have seen in real life as opposed to the tempra colors from some people.

I have it easy though, I just look 4 feet to the right of the computer screen into my tank :D

Thanks for the compliments too!

I keep all of my original jpegs before I edit them up...meaning I only have like 10,000 pictures to choose from :D I'll post some more tomorrow when I get some spare time.

Fuji FinePix S9600. Just got it a few weeks ago. Still playing around with the different settings. No editing done except resize.

clownelegance6hv5.jpg

sps9lw6.jpg

mushiehg2.jpg

What kinda photo editing software are you guys using ? I dont have a decent one and am looking for one now actually. Any suggestions ? What are you using Snowboarda42 ? Very nice work there man!

Do you count resizing to fit RF as photo editing. Other than cropping to cut out the less desireable parts of the pics, here's a whole thread. I dont do any color or contrast editing to any of my pics. I do however, take alot of pics and throw out about 90% of them. Isnt that how everybody does it?

Back