let see your pics with out photo shop editing

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ok a few more , sorry doods i don't have the fancy pantsy program to do the after :p.

mom147vs0.jpg

Shot with Canon PowerShot S400 at 2007-11-20

mom149ty6.jpg

mom142ys5.jpg

Gaby are those the same clowns you had for a long time?

no dood, i've had these clowns for a few months hehe, they're Ilham's (elmo) clowns .
i have a female ocellaris in my sump (she's gonna go into a nano unless i change plans :p), i've had her for 4 years and a few months.

Do you count resizing to fit RF as photo editing. Other than cropping to cut out the less desireable parts of the pics, here's a whole thread. I dont do any color or contrast editing to any of my pics. I do however, take alot of pics and throw out about 90% of them. Isnt that how everybody does it?

resizing to fit is ok,, or even contrast or brightness is ok,,let see yours:)

jonathan,,,fragman,,(still recharge your batt after the trip:D)let's play,,where are you?

comeon everybody let have some fun through the holiday season:):):)

Last edited:
Here are a few straight from Adobe 2.0 only to resize. they arent the greatest but I'm still trying to figure out the AWB after a bulb K change.
IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3554.jpg

IMG_3517.jpg

IMG_3516.jpg

I cropped this one
IMG_3564.jpg

I hope thats not too many. After I set up to post one pic i could post very quickly after wards

Last edited:
Nice pics, folks!

David and I are getting eachother--we hope--a new camera for Christmas so if that pans out I'll be able to torture you with my noob pic-taking. :badgrin:

wow!!what kind of the program is it to processed the picture like that from before to after,i want that program can i have the copy:D:D:D,great looking tank:)

Last edited:
BEFORE
SnappyfishtankDec04.jpg

AFTER
fullfrontshotNov307.jpg

Aint photoshop amazing?? LOL
:razz: :razz: :badgrin: :eek: :razz: :razz: :shock: :lol: :razz: :razz:

Crap, here I am spending all this money on coral frags and all I needed was photo shop!

Here is a picture I took this weekend with my point and shoot digital. I was looking through my pictures and realize I haven't taken any of my tanks recently. I too am hoping for a nice SLR for christmas so I can get better shots.

My late algae blenny. Commited suicide the day after these photos were taken. It jumped over the overflow barrier and down the sump. Found it stinking the next day. I think I jinxed it!

dscf0176ro9.jpg

dscf0188sl8.jpg

Last edited:
yes i had someone tell me i was going to get a nice size frag for $30 and when the person opened there cooler and showed me the nice size frag it was only a 1/2 inch with the glue and the frag plug. and i was like um no. so i know how you feal.
james

Last edited:
:Dthis tread is to show off,,none photo shop and what the photoshop can do and to used the beauty of photo processing not try to to offen anyone,,:)

not thing todo with the worms here,, and no can of worm:),,just want the fun for the holiday season.:)
Tracy,,i knew you had alot of good pics want to show us.

no complaino:D

i 'm just want to have fun here from everybody showing their pics,,not to offen to anybdy fo using photo shop,,or not using photoshop,:)

,hope ,,let join in with the fun for every one on this tread,,thank you:)
i'm having fun so far to see everybody join in:)

Last edited:
Back