Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here are a few shots of my frags that I will be selling soon. I mainly wanted to play with the camera a little so I can learn to take awsome shots like you guys. I know they are blurry but I did not have a chance to look at them until I got to the office.

Last edited:
Brenden, nice ones. I like the ones in the first picture.:)
You should see if you can find a inexpensive tripod. That may help.

Wow Blazer those pictures are some of the best I have seen, I need some camera lessons from you, whats your rate???:lol:

Matt

Nice zoo's Brian! You sure have tons of zoo's! I agree with Martin. I'd look into a tripod or maybe set up a chair, table, books...Whatever infront of the tank, focus the camera and then set the timer and let it shoot. That way, you'd get sharper images:)

I will get the hang of it. I just need to spend some time with it.

Those are awesome. Something really different. They looked just as good in person :)

Here are a few of my wild caught zoanthids from yesterday. Hopefully these ones don't have any bubble algae spores in it:p

Thanks Martin! Think I can get $600 per polyp?:lol: Yeah, they are pretty cool...I may have to fetch a few more soon;)

sheesh Krish those were beautiful ...how could you !!! .......again to bad you aren't close.

Brian are those red purple eaters in the first picture? they kind of look like them :p.

Krish i'd have called them wild things and ask 200 per polyps :D :lol: :lol: .

again SSHHEEESHH !!! HOW COULD YOU KRISH !!!

LOL! OK...I could be a millionare if that was the case, but then again, i'd be in jail:p

Sorry Gabbs...I named the small polyp Gabriela so how's that!:D

LOL...I MAY (BIG MAY) try and get back out there this weekend to grab a few more so I'll post photos if I do:)

Wow beautiful zoo's Krish !
Just got these today :exclaim:
I think I'm gunna have to start a tank with just Zoo's they're really beginning to spread everywhere :rolleyes:

Back