Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks!
I forgot how many polyps you got, i think it was jeff who told me his was growing slow i guess its different in everyones tanks! They are slow to moderate for me but im so use to seeing my tank if im home its hard tell if things take off inless there like super fast growers :lol:

I also just got a email from coralpedia about my other zoas dark green skirts and yellow body (supersonics) they will be added as well soon :)

Supersonics made it to! In person there sweet i found these in chinatown qt aquarium 7 months ago they colored up sweet!

I also just got a email from coralpedia about my other zoas dark green skirts and yellow body (supersonics) they will be added as well soon :)

Congrats again Niles!! Does it need more or less light? And what's the growth like for you? It's a slow grower in my tank.

Congrats Niles!!! I knew those orange explosion were something special! I always liked them win I'm over or not LOL.

Congrats again Niles!! Does it need more or less light? And what's the growth like for you? It's a slow grower in my tank.
less light and they are slow slow growers! Qt was good for something :lol: thats for the ppl that hated on him :) thanks caitlen your tank is like wow!

yea i know you been eyen the crap out of them jus give me your sps:badgrin:

I can't help it!! Those things bling in your tank!! You sure can find some diamonds in the rough at QT! Good thing no one likes to shop there but a few of us LOL. I've seen some nice chalice there in the pass but for some reason I always pass on them.

I hear ya there was this super red chalice there awhile back should of hoped on it! It looked like arsa red!

this is my zoa, i've had them for a while but could never get a good, clear pic. thanks to the kind people here that has changed. i'm not shure what they are but i like them.

Attachments

• white ballance 001.jpg
    white ballance 001.jpg
    53.7 KB

Man I wonder if I should submit my mystery SPS. I havn't seen another like it. Except the few folks that got a frag from me. I know this is for zoas but check this pic out anyways. What do you think?

IMG_2326.jpg

Good, keep them high so they keep the bright orange look!
Sry adam, I will not be fragging them for awhile or when my frag rack clears(you are next tho) as they are limited and slow growers! For those who got the last frags got a DEAL cuz they wont never be that cheap again!!!

heres the orange explosion...:)i have 7-8 polyps..

Orange zoas ( RIP :( )
dsc02284.jpg

Day trippers
dsc02947ir.jpg

Speckle PE's
dsc02931i.jpg

Purple hornets ( growing a baby each month )
dsc02940g.jpg

CC Red Dragon Eyes
dsc02326q.jpg

Imposter's ( im guessing they need to color up? )
dsc02932.jpg

Supersonic's
dsc029542.jpg

Raspberry Limeades
dsc02939p.jpg

Reef setup,those zoos are amazing thank you for sharing,love to see more exotic zoos ,,,,,and please keep this tread for zoos only:D

Back