Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

they are the ones in my avatar
this pic
BTW they are nippy (a litle)
Why when I say that I feel dirty?? LOL
I ;love them I'm not complaining AT ALL, I love both of them I got from you
sept27018.jpg
dsc03864z.jpg

close Niles but mine are just common hitchhiker type zoo and your are awesome purple blue with yellow center.
Mine don't even match up and plus my pic is from mostly actinic and just reflected, defused MH

Yeah but your's are nice to man! I posted these cuz there similar mines needs to get acclimated to my tank as they were under bukue light color's aint poppin yet lol i found these at the diamond in the ruff place lol!

they are the ones in my avatar
this pic
BTW they are nippy (a litle)
Why when I say that I feel dirty?? LOL
I ;love them I'm not complaining AT ALL, I love both of them I got from you
sept27018.jpg

Oh dam really? they look mighty fine in your tank. Your gonna have to hook me up with a frag once it starts growin. I need to restart after my tank crashed :< back to ground zero.

I do have to say the devil's aura is one the sickest zoas i have ever seen or own! Luckily i got it threw a trade, a very rare polyp very few have it and i am SUPER stoked :)

haha caitlen thanks :) there orangish red its like with anything thats to bright the the camera never pics up as great i was struggling with getting a good pic it has to do with the plug to its new so the camera makes everything else dark but the plug super white! In person it is jaw dropping my favorite zoa of all time and very hardy as i moved the plug around the zoa didnt close at all!

What are the ones in the last pic??
Very nice!
There hitchhikers ive never seen them before! The piece its on almost all died from a algae break on tonga piece i had these zoas that were glowing teal sadly they got choked mainly all them died then all of sudden things just took off then mostly all the polyps grew back except the teal ones! The closes i can come to is safecrackers but these are dual orange with white greyish mouths! i like them!

..........just got these,still not fully open:)excuse the dirty tank..:)and dont mind my show off harlequin:D

Attachments

• DSC04466.jpg
    DSC04466.jpg
    38.4 KB
Last edited:
Niles,
I actually have some zoa that look VERY similar to our devil's aura. They may be the same coral as mine are under growth lighting right now so they dont have the best of color but if they are, be prepared they grow FAST.

Tom

Back