Red Halo PE
redhalope.jpg

Chrono Triggers
chronotriggers.jpg

Sweet Dreams
dsc047261.jpg

were are you finding these beauties??
the second pic those are so sweeet
Gonna have to buy or trade something for some of them.

I was meeting a friend at a lfs, Aquarium Paradise, this morning to do a trade and found this sweet piece.
It may not be the latest, greatest, flavor of the month, but it is sweet.

close-up

The whole piece

I was meeting a friend at a lfs, Aquarium Paradise, this morning to do a trade and found this sweet piece.
It may not be the latest, greatest, flavor of the month, but it is sweet.

close-up

The whole piece

Are you looking to frag that lovely piece of eye candy?

Are you looking to frag that lovely piece of eye candy?

No, I'm not.
I don't like to take nice colonies and frag them up.
I like the look of large pieces.
It's a fairly common and easy to find color morf, such as the place I found this one.:cool:

No, I'm not.
I don't like to take nice colonies and frag them up.
I like the look of large pieces.
It's a fairly common and easy to find color morf, such as the place I found this one.:cool:

:lol: very nice find martin! I agree with just buying something its kinda stupid to buy something then frag it immediately! lol

:lol: very nice find martin! I agree with just buying something its kinda stupid to buy something then frag it immediately! lol

why is it gonna be STUPID to frag if theres polyps where its under the rock and need to trim off?or attach to rocks and clamshells and fall off?
its up to the person if he wants to frag or not..i know martin likes to keep colonies:)

just my .02 cents lol:lol:

You have a point sometimes ppl do cut around the ones not getting light but it most cases when ppl do get coral's there frags, they usually cut it if its not doing so great or cut it in half becuz they would like to find what lighting suits the coral! Imo and i dont see nothing wrong with voicing it, theres ppl that get coral, cut it in fours or whatever and keep the nice piece and immediately sell the rest off or if there smart save it till they encrust and sell it to make a buck! Let me correct that there not stupid i call them seller's not really into the hobby and should open there own buisness!

Back