Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

zoanthid picture

This is a frag I got at Kahuna Corals a while back.
When I first got it, it only had 2 different colors of zoanthids on it. Now it has 4-5.:D

Here are some of mine. I don't know what these are called.
greenzoo.JPG

But these are my firecracker zoas
firecrackers.JPG

Last edited:
I did Tom. When I looked in your frag tank, I said, I want some of those, and those and those. lol.

Hey ya'll

I have been gathering all the stuff to build a prop system for awhile now and this weekend the custom tank finally came in. We just finished setting it up. I did not take any building pics because IMO it is all really self explanatory.
Here is the tanks info

Tank= 50x24x12 Euro Braced for easy access
Lighting= 2x150MH 2x130pc Outer Orbit
Pump= Mag 18
Over flow = 1 3/4" drain
Return= 1 inch with loclines

Everything is plumbed into our main 140 system. I have everything on union gate valves so that i can separate the entire system if i every want to. I built the frame out of 2x4’s and will be encasing it in oak later this week. We stained it tonight so are waiting for everything to dry. I built the frag stands out of egg grate and PVC pipe. We build a system in which I can make new levels at any height without taking anything apart you can only see the bottom level in the pics but when I transfer all the coral to this tank I will take more pics with all the racks. The system will house everything from Shrooms to SPS.
the entire system is cooled with a 1/2HP chiller by aqua logic

Anyhow just thought I would share my newest addition. As you can see i got impatiant and already put in a few pieces. I will be so happy to get all the frags out of the main tank. it will be nice to see my sandbed again lol
IMG_2630.JPG

IMG_2628.JPG

IMG_2626.JPG

Last edited:
So Marty are you going to tell us what you learned to make your pictures so clear and well focused?

Back