Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I have those hell's red ones, on a rock with some purplish blue ones with formerly orange tentacles. They browned a tad :) Polyps on both are very small and a favorite food of asterina stars, but they grow back pretty quickly.
Kate

Took a few pictures tonight, thought I'd share.:D
I had to move a couple colonies to a lower light tank for a while and it shows.

Martin, the second ones are super nice they are the coolest Zoa's I have seen in a long time. VERY NICE! I think they should be called "Cold Fusion".

Thank-you
The first picture's the frag I got at Barrier Reef, the second is from jojo and the third from coralfarm123 and the last was from jennyclark

Seriously who do you kill to get those awesome corals

dood he's one of the top rich mafia guys from here .... capish :D :p .

yeah i saw you bought those from them.... i think i'm gonna have to get some for me next month hopefully :D .

dood he's one of the top rich mafia guys from here .... capish :D :p .

yeah i saw you bought those from them.... i think i'm gonna have to get some for me next month hopefully :D .

It's no secret, you just have to have a credit card that has no limit and the person who signs it, has no brains.:eek: :eek:

hmm yeah that's the problem for me because the person who signs has brains and check how much i spend every month on the tank :p :lol: .... but i do have a piggy bank for it :p

heres a few shots of what i have...... ill try and get some better pics tonight if i can (im kinda rushed right now cause I have a calculus test in about 2 hours and Im gonna flunk it! ahhhh! thats why im a biology major, so i dont have to do math!)

red%20rimmed%20zoos.jpg

DSC01984.jpg

These ones ive placed more under the direct light of my MH, and they seem to be getting slightly darker and the colors are "popping" a little bit more! I love zoos!

Ill try to get shots of my other ones tonight!

Back