Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

rubyreds.jpg

orange_paly.jpg

thanks but wish i could get better close-ups, will add more zoa to this area in time but no rush. the damsels are blue devils and give tank some action:)

I'll be there tonight Tracy! :p I really need to come get the little ric and pay you yet...been on vacation and catching up on research :\ Let me know if tonight does work cause I can certainly drop by :)

Found these lonely guys sitting in an LFS last month and took them home with me. They really look sweet under my 14K lighting!
MR-DSC_5276.jpg

MR-DSC_5277a.jpg

So I picked up this large rock of (palys) a few days ago. They looked like RPE's to me but I was told they weren't. I also have 4 polyps of what are supposed to be true RPE's, but I really don't see much difference. Enlighten me anyone? (sorry the color is off, the actinics were on...but they are the same color as my 'true RPE's')

The rock I just picked up-
RPEs.jpg

These are my 'true RPE's' (to the right of the icy blue palys). Lighting on this tank is CF.
icybluesandrpes.jpg

I like this pic because it shows (from top to bottom, left to right) one polyp of my icy palys, little bit of my RPEs, orange (2 types) zoas, purple gonioporas, pep. shrimp, pink palys, and of course, my little pipe.
pinkpalysandseahorse.jpg

I'm not sure if you are asking me or someone else. But no, I do not have a name. If someone knows what they are, I'd sure appreciate you letting me know.

Yeah I was asking you...oh well, I don't know the names of most of mine either ;)

More zoas!

z313zoas.jpg

These are from Trieu-exotics and are called Z 313

bluesclueszoas.jpg

Blues Clues from Salmonslayer =D

Back