Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

japanesezoas.jpg

armorofgodzoas.jpg

I'm gonna HAVE to get a few of those in the second pic....
Those are very nice

Hey ArtGuy1, Love the diversity on that rock. I need to make one suggestion from experience. The Green Star Polyps in the middle will cover everything if they are not removed. I would just hate to see such a nice rock turn into a plain GSP rock. Just my opinion I had to learn the hard way.

Not my rock...just commenting that the "pizza with everything" looks like it had extra cheese...Really awesome rock...and I do agree with you about the GSP...prolific grower it is!

All the Best
artguy1

2nd ones are Armor of Gods. They're very bright in my tank - had them very close to the top.

yes I downsized 50% in MS paint then down sized 50% in photobucket after that and then I still get this size pic?????
I used to just put on photobucket then post the code and all was well but now all of a sudden, I get the HUGE pic???

lets trey this again

Darn it edit I downsized to small on photovbucket and still the same size pic come up on the threads??

Adam, am I understanding that you want to post larger pics? If so, make sure you're posting FROM the biggest pic on Photobucket. Above the pics, there's a choice to view ALL SIZES. This will give you the largest size available. Another thing to look at is how you're uploading your pics. Are you uploading them in the original size that the pic is taken in? Also, is your camera memory set to save pics in the largest memory available?

No, one MY screenon the threads, the pic is bigger than the screen??? thats wierd..
You guys see a small pic???
What the $%^#%#@% is going on here...

that is straight from photobucket downloaded from my puter..
But the funny thing is...
All the pics I posted are the same size on MY screen???? HUGE!!

Back