Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I just noticed the color on these things they other day in ,y sisters tank down in the corner.

Anybody ever seen ones that look these

IMGP4661-1.jpg

Those look really nice...

New pics of the same ones.*I just noticed that the tips go from red/brown to that green/yellow color on the zoo

IMGP4697.jpg

IMGP4696.jpg

You can tell witch one have the green/yellow ring now.They start out all brown.Thats why i took a pic yeturday because i had never noticed the green/yellow ring before.There are some bhide that that cant get a picture of the have a bright green rim and the are brown with a white mouth.

yep i was at barrier this morning and picked up this colony of magicians (has greenish glitters different from my other one i picked up at barriers last sale)and this.....i was eyeing on that zoos that u got,guess its meant for u;)

sorry cant help showing my ric...i know its zoo forum...excuse me....thanks

p.s
i already fragged some...anyone interested?

Last edited:
I have this.. But I only have a few polyps...

I dont know if theyre the same ones...

Yours have a distinct inner coloration, but you can check mine out tomorrow. As far as zoaid is concerned, I think mine look like EZs. How close to the light do you keep yours?

Yours have a distinct inner coloration, but you can check mine out tomorrow. As far as zoaid is concerned, I think mine look like EZs. How close to the light do you keep yours?

Middle to Bottom... So they're not the same ones right?

Back