Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

yup theyre pretty...
heres mine with and without flash...theyre look alike huh?:):confused:
yours probably is more brighter..and yours doesnt have long stalk..

Yep, different, though there are similarities! I wouldn't say I'm an expert at differentiating palys and zoas but I would say yours are a palythoa and mine are little zoas.

yup your right i think yours are zoas coz they have small polyps and mine is big plus has a long stalk...zoas/palys are addicting....its gonna be xmas tomorrow yippeeee...:D

Let the drooling commence! I would call these things omyfreakinamzing!, but they already have an awesome name - Hell's Angels.

They're not all open yet - just arrived via mail service around noon but I couldn't wait to snap a shot and put it up here. Will put up another when they've all fully opened.

hellsangels.jpg
Those look nice rachael !

RJ, those are soo cool! They almost look like iridescent sand is stuck around the mouth, you know what I mean? That's a neat zoa! Are they Hells Angels? And can I ask where you found them?

WWWWOOOOOWWWWW me liky alot..
When you frag put me on the list please..
Will pay good money or trade for some other zoos??

Well half of this frag doesn't belong to me, so it will take awhile to grow out the 15 polyps that are mine. I can start making a list but can't guarantee I won't loose it :p And unless you have Rastas, I probably won't start a trading list yet either =D Ok, so list started - one person ahead of you!

RJ, those are soo cool! They almost look like iridescent sand is stuck around the mouth, you know what I mean? That's a neat zoa! Are they Hells Angels? And can I ask where you found them?

Yeah, I know what you mean! I was going through zoaid when I found them and my jaw just dropped. Did some searching and found the person with the original colony. I just lucked out that she had a frag that was ready to go! And yes, they're hell's angels.

Yeah, I know what you mean! I was going through zoaid when I found them and my jaw just dropped. Did some searching and found the person with the original colony. I just lucked out that she had a frag that was ready to go! And yes, they're hell's angels.

Wow, very nice work!! And good luck too! Those are awesome!:)

Back