Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

got this last weekend...:)no name but glowing gold zoas and some green zoos...:p
wish i had better camera,pics seems not glowing gold but it is:D

Last edited:
ayayay my new gold zoas look like starburst from cherry corals!!:D yay
some polyps looks like it but most polyps are more of golden color...these are very bright gold color...:p

Last edited:
up close shot..this is the best i can do with my crappy cam..:)

Attachments

• DSC02313.jpg
    DSC02313.jpg
    47 KB
got this last weekend...:)no name but glowing gold zoas and some green zoos...:p
wish i had better camera,pics seems not glowing gold but it is:D

Hey Luisse,

Are those the frags you got from me?

Zoaid:
"Mean Green" (not sure if they are true mean greens?)
"Ring of Fire"
and a few "Fire and Ice" Polyps

Hey Luisse,

Are those the frags you got from me?

Zoaid:
"Mean Green" (not sure if they are true mean greens?)
"Ring of Fire"
and a few "Fire and Ice" Polyps
the mean greens are together with the colony of gold zoas...they look same as the one i got from u except yours has longer skirts and bigger polyps:)
i love the zoas i got from u:)
your fire and ice doesnt have the light blue color so they are probably the same family as the fire and ice...
i could be wrong...

the mean greens are together with the colony of gold zoas...they look same as the one i got from u except yours has longer skirts and bigger polyps:)
i love the zoas i got from u:)
your fire and ice doesnt have the light blue color so they are probably the same family as the fire and ice...
i could be wrong...

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me :) It looked like the frags doubled in size over the weekend :badgrin:

hey jason,what do u call those zoos in your avatar?i have some of those,blue and skirts are greenish right?where do u put it?high low light?high low flow?lmk :)

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me :) It looked like the frags doubled in size over the weekend :badgrin:

:lol::lol::badgrin:i wish jason i wish...:lol:
the new ones i got look same as yours though the skirts look like an army color,you know those army clothes color?not brown...like greenish brown...the polyps are smaller than yours and yours the skirts are longer which i really like and im happy they look a bit different so i got different zoos:p

Back