IMG_4741.jpg

IMG_4736.jpg

zoa13.jpg

zoa12.jpg

zoa6.jpg

zoa4.jpg

IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

stylaster: what are the purple palys in the second to bottom picture? they look amazing

hey stylaster nice zoas you have a great collection going! looks like you had some nice montis in the background as well! don't know how old the pics are but if you have a water change coming up i would throw some flatworm exit in your tank...

hey Erik what is the name of the zoathids in the second picture with the yellow skirts. i want to buy some of them. very nice

hey Erik what is the name of the zoathids in the second picture with the yellow skirts. i want to buy some of them. very nice

We know them as Tangerines. I will look this morning and see if we have any to frag for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

thank you Eric. hey also what camera did you take those pictures with. im looking at buying a new digital camera. any feed back on what camera to buy would help out.

Nikon D60. We've had it for a few years now and love it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

WOW! What a spectacular zoa/paly/ric collection you have there Luisse.

Cheers, Todd
thanks todd!i have always love zoas/palys...got out of the hobby for a year and a half although i kept a small tank for my fish...happy to be back :)tank is running for almost 4 months now...it feels good to have a reef tank again and able to enjoy looking at it every day :)

Back