Lets see those chalice's

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wow nice chalices...:)anybody has a frag of bazooka joe?how much do they usually cost?i dont have any chalice to show:oops:wanna ask how much bazooka joe frag and tyree miami hurricanes cost?chalice experts on pricing can u guys let me know???pm me thanks:)

bazooka runs to 2 bills an eye or somewhere around there and miami you missed out on r2r cuz someone was selling 3 eye for 150 shipped but you can find a eye around for 1 bill... hope that helps...

those are jus high end ones....there are cheaper chalices that are jus as nice but with no known name i suggest trying those first....are lfs has them

another question...high end chalices are sold for an eye right?
no they can be sold 1 eye 2 eye 3 eye or more. The more eye's you buy the better deal you get..usually the seller has different sizes for you to choose from.

ok..hmm..i got couple of no name chalice and i wanna get at least 1 of the high end ones...pricey though:)ill try to find one...that pink boobies is pretty...:p

Ya they are one the expensive corals out there do to slow growth & color's but i seem to find them to grow moderate for me cuz i am a target feeder i see that you are too so you wouldn't have too much of a problem with growth! To tell you the truth its worth spending the money on them look at the money you spend on zoas, it adds up i am done buying zoas i have too many!

Here's a few of mine
IMG_2994newones.jpg

IMG_2996newones.jpg

IMG_2999newones.jpg

IMG_3003newones.jpg

Yes, its a lot pinker in person plus this is not my photo its the photo from the person i bought it from lineage to juicy corals i will post updates as it grows but its a slow grower i here.

The only one im unsure on the lineage is the one i posted as tyree red wm! Let me recap that it's red watermelon as the guys lineage wasn't all there as i am unsure it's tyree or not!

Back