Lets see those chalice's

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Dee that watermelon colony is sweet! you can send it to me fed ex ;) hahaha j/k!
thanks for sharing..

sleeping time and feeding time
wmmm.jpg

Last edited:
:eek: damn, Dang wtf you been feeding it? Look's like a sweet hybrid wm to me! I'd like a piece, you should call it dang's hybrid.

This one i got from treehugger towards the end of last year!
Just recently red streaks are coloring in, lookin to be a nice center piece for my tank!
dsc046492.jpg

dsc046441.jpg

That one is nice! What is the name?
I never seen that one over jeff's. My most favorite from him i did get before he left is the tyree AE watermelon which was doing good till i took the rock out and scrubbed the algae around it and accidentally scrapped one of the eyes :(! It's slowly recovering but lost some color!

This one i got from treehugger towards the end of last year!
Just recently red streaks are coloring in, lookin to be a nice center piece for my tank!
dsc046492.jpg

dsc046441.jpg

I dont recall seeing a piece like that one in Jeffs tank..........:confused:

I did get a piece of the one Dang posted. Mine is turning quite purple with green highlights

trido a few weeks before jeff moved he had that piece in the middle on the bottom from he said it was a slow grower and had it for 5 yrs! I recently changed salt to neomarine & changed my bulb all of this a month or more ago and noticed a difference im guessing for the best becuz its coloring up it was just a teal green now red stripes are developing!

dang i think i have that piece it has orange eyes with a greenish body right? yea pnoy has quite the collection sps & chalices,he's right tho you should call it dang's hybrid watermelon and frag it for me;):D

The last one Dang posted is a Firefly Chalice. I have it too, well, with orange eyes and greenish body. Of the four Chalices Jeff sent me home with, two didnt make it. I may have had the first one you posted one as well. Darned it for dieing,

I hear you on chalices dieing trido! My lights just came on and my grape watermelon just got stung to near death by my rotundaflora :( i dont get it they been next to each other for week and fine! Cuz of my stupidity of not moving them away my grape watermelon is on it's death bed:(...this hobby sucks sometimes!

Back