Lets see those chalice's

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

IMGP5806.jpg

anybody body have an id?

well try to get a pic with actinics on its crazy orange with green eyes and a little yellow.

Last edited:
I might be wrong but i think sarang has a piece like that. You can ask him! Looks good by the way fatboy.

Can't belive you never looked at this Sarang.

IMGP5825.jpg

Other one has done some coloring up. And started froming a TON of little eyes. There was only three when I got it, and it is still the same size, but there is now atleast 12-13 eyes

IMGP5828.jpg

Sorry fellas I havn't been checking this thread. That chalice do look like one of mines. I gotta check when i get home.
LOL i think sarang has been to bizzy playing MW2 24-7 :badgrin: no time for reef ? :D! Fatboy i think if you play him on multiplayer and snipe him a few times he'll answer your ?.... LOL

Naaa Ill just bust out some headshots with the M16A. Hese on xbox anyway. Ps3 alldayy because it only does everything:lol::lol:

I have it in T-5 86w actinic giesman power chrome only..
NO MH at all..
I think maybe call it, "lemon patch"? (the patches of yellow)
or "sun kissed fields " (sunny spots on a green field of grass)

And to think the top pic is still in the bag in the tank getting temp acclimated

Last edited:
Dang I couldn't tell that the 1st pic it was still in the bag. I like both those names! I think I'm gonna make a few more frags up and place them in different lighting to see what happens to it.

Back