List of Members

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Todd/Floyd,

If needed, I could create a MS Access contact database that could create reports, etc.

So I am almost finished witht he data base of members. Just need to get the corals to go with them. Trying to help out Todd, so if you guys can PM me a list with all of your corals and macro's that would be great. I am breaking it up into different sections. Once completed it will be passed out accordingly so that we all can get a snapshot of what is in the local area.

Hey Floyd....Here are a couple macros I dont know what they are. Anyone have any ideas?
IMG_2249.jpg
IMG_2251.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2249.jpg
    IMG_2249.jpg
    89.1 KB
Hey Lorrie, if no one responds before I get home I'll ID them from my library ...lol

Todd

Hey Lorrie, if no one responds before I get home I'll ID them from my library ...lol

Todd

I would really like to know what the first pic is. Those little things are only a 1/16" diameter and really cute.

Hi Lorrie,

The second one looks like a branching type of macro. Probably Red Gracilaria (imo).

Cheers,
Alex

Oh and the first one that you said was so cute...

Green algae / Chlorophyta: Acetabularia sp. - Mermaid's wine glass

Hi Lorrie,

The second one looks like a branching type of macro. Probably Red Gracilaria (imo).

Cheers,
Alex

I dont know about this one. The picture is kind of off on the color. It is more of a pinkish purple. But that could be my lighting. It could be a little bleached from the halide.

Definately looks like it. And I think the second one might be a different color maybe due to the halides. Dunno on that.

Cheers,
Alex

Got my hands full with some aging parents type stuff but I'm still around and the new 500 gallon system is maturing nicely. So put me down for a HELL YA!!!!!
Thanks Lorrie, Has anyone heard from Reeffreak. I seen him in the photo but have not heard from him in a while.

Back