List of Members

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I got you in there. Thanks alot.

Todd- what a horrible way to start the summer off. Trotting around Greece and Italy. Dude that must have really sucked. :)

@Floyd Yeah, it was all sunny and stuff. Pretty tough to deal with for sure :)
I had my father and my son along, we had a great time.

Hey all,

I'm in Bellingham and definately want to be part of the group.

Floyd, I have a fairly complete list and will be contacting everyone by PM to get #'s and e-mail's to go with (all confidential club information only) I sent you my e-mail address and will forward info to your reply.

Todd

Jill, I will add you to the list. What we are trying to accomplish here is generate a list of local corals for a database that can be distributed. Allowing for maximum trading, and selling of local grown corals. If you can shoot me a list of corals that you have, that would be awesome.

Cool!

Sending PM now

Jill, I will add you to the list. What we are trying to accomplish here is generate a list of local corals for a database that can be distributed. Allowing for maximum trading, and selling of local grown corals. If you can shoot me a list of corals that you have, that would be awesome.

I was not aware that the whole group was going, I was just talking with (NWDiver) Todd and we are probably going to carpool/convoy down on that day anyhow so I'm sure I'll see a lot of you there.

How about an inactive reserve member? I leave for IA in Oct for 14 months.

Sorry i haven't been around, just been a little busy...

Sent using my Droid X using TapaTalk on Whidbey Island

Hey Ryan, your always welcome to hang with us bud. Where ever you may be on the Globe. Shoot me a call some time to catch up.

Cheers, Todd

Yeah, I agree with Lorrie. I like Iowa a whole lot better.

:D

First, thank you for your service.
Second, Good luck in your deployment and be safe.

That is what this post is for. New people to come in and have a single point of locating another NSR member. Glad you made it a little closer. Hope the move went well.

Just found this site: New to the area (Bothell) and can't wait to meet fellow reefers. [email protected]

Had 327 gallon sps tank in Louisiana and a 1550 gallon softie tank.

Getting ready to go a little smaller here in WA with a 36x36x24 cube.

Bart

Back