Live Camera Back on!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Salsaking

Salsa soon in Safeway!!
Camera is back on for live video feed!

Tank is 550 gallon! 8 feet by 33 tall by 42 wide I think! Zoom in and check it out! Pretty cool camera!

Well tank has been doing great! Here is a live feed for you all to check out! Here is the camera info you will need to view the tank.

http://70.89.122.12/top/liveapplet.html
User name is "root"
Password is "77777777"

You will need to download the JAVA Viewer http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

This is the Java Dowloadable software! The Camera is on from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on the weekends!

Press start control to control camera!

You can control the camera for up to two minutes. Move it up,down,sideways. Will also zoom in and out.

Where ever you touch your mouse to the actual video it will move to that spot on the screen!

Good luck!

Have Fun!

Take care! Eric ie Salaking

Last edited:
Wow - that is totally, totally amazing. Can you please post up here what type of products you used to get this working like this (hardware & software). thanks

Have fun all!

Im glad! Hope you all had some fun time! Go back again and again! Im am heading out for a while so I wont be able to answer questions until i get back! HAve fun all!

Eric

VERY VERY VERY NICE>>>>>>>>>>>

killington Vt has that on there slope's

i saw someone go in the bathroom... lol

thats your offfice? tank is great looking

Camera info

Sorry Class clown! Just got home! The camera is from www.nuspectra.com It is the cannon VB-C50i I think they are $1400 or you can get a refurbished on for about $900. They work of static ip! Everything is built into the camera and runs on java veiwer! Thats it! Very easy to hook up! Plus you can have up to 20 presets, control where the camera goes, It even has built in movement for security reasons! Go to the websight. Hope you like it!

Eric

fantastic.. now if I could only figure out a way to write it off on my taxes.. Hmm... I'm thinking home business expense :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back