• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Livestock Arrivals 10/12-10/16

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

That is really not good for me. I have to be somewhere from 4:00-6:00 and from 6:30-4:00 I have school. I would cancle the other thing to come in but to cancle would cost my $37.50. What time do you close on friday? I might be able to make it over at 6:30 or so.

Don't change your plans. We dont even know for sure if they will actually ship the Chalk Bass.

PM Sent

The California Ray (4" across) and Marble Cat Shark (8") came in too small for what we needed them for. They are for sale. Both are already eating PE Mysis and Hikari Mysis.

Thanks

ORA just arrived:

2-TRUE picasso clown
4-pink skunk clown
4-clarkii clown
4-lrg tomato clown
4-saddleback clown
12-med ocellaris clown
12-sm ocellaris clown
1-striped fang blenny
1-indigo dottyback
6-gold neon goby (randalli)
6-sharknose goby
6-derasa clam
1-blue iris acro
1-"blue" chalice
1-bird of paradise birdsnest
1-borealis
1-bellina
1-red planet
1-pink pocillopora
1-green pocillopora
2-green birdsnest

thats all fer now kids......i'll post the carib. stuff when i see it on friday.....

I'm actually going to be coming in late Thursday night from the east side (not JUST for the sale, I'm also interviewing at UW) and was wondering if you've ever had customers set up a 10g tank in their hotel room for keeping fish over the weekend? I've been in the market for a female target mandarin and a Copper Band Butterfly for awhile now, and it seems that with 12 and 6 of them I would be able to have a really good selection if I bought them Saturday morning.

If I did something like this would you guys re-bag them with oxygen for me on Sunday morning so they could make the trip back?

I'm actually going to be coming in late Thursday night from the east side (not JUST for the sale, I'm also interviewing at UW) and was wondering if you've ever had customers set up a 10g tank in their hotel room for keeping fish over the weekend? I've been in the market for a female target mandarin and a Copper Band Butterfly for awhile now, and it seems that with 12 and 6 of them I would be able to have a really good selection if I bought them Saturday morning.

If I did something like this would you guys re-bag them with oxygen for me on Sunday morning so they could make the trip back?

A 10g with a heater and an airpump should keep them fine. Just don't feed them:) We have sold a bunch of the copperbands already. Down to one medium and two smalls. Target Mandarins shouldn't be a prob though. Yes we can rebag/reox on Sunday:) Good luck with your interview!

Any idea what fish will be on the shipment that arrives for Sunday Morning? If it isn't set in stone yet, could you guys put some CBB's on it? Thank you!

Cleaner Items- Arriving Friday

200-med blue leghermit
600-astraea snail
30-scarlet hermit
40-emerald crab
50-peppermint shrimp
200-nassarius snail
6-flame scallop

Hawaii Box- Arrives Friday

2-chevron tangs
1-achilles tang
2-naso tang sm
3-bicolor anthias
2-racoon butterfly
7-sm kole yellow eye tang

I may have to stop by and finally check the shop out.

This weekend would be one of the better times. We have more livestock than usual during these sales. Just expect a crowd...like shoulder to shoulder for the first few hours Saturday. Hope to see you out here sometime:) And BTW...the Blue Derasa is turning more and more blue. If it doesn't sell during the sale we'll have to get a new pic out to your friend;)

Zesty Coral Order Handpicked Friday-

20-single head dendros
1-aussie four leaf clover orange lobophyllia
1-metallic green lobophyllia
10-ultra deepwater zoanthids
1-ultra grade red goniopora with yellow eye spot-rare!

Back