• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MACNA XX!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Cy,

Good pics. I am sure these homes are much more affordable than back here. I cry everytime I see homes back East.

The box with all the buttons is the controller for the new RDII pump from Royal Exclusive. This pump is DC powered and controllable from a few hundred gph to around 10-12 thousand gph. You can see the pump right next to the controller. I believe the input was 2" with the output being 1.5". The pump will also retail around $1600.

The only place you might find specs is over on the Zeovit forum.

It will be a couple of months before that pump shows up, but for a tank like yours it could be a real asset. Low power consumption and tons of flow that can be made random. Not nearly as versatile as two 6301's, but comparible.

Not pressure rated though right? My next tank will be primarily built on wave boxes, but I am interested in a "controllable" pressure rated return pump...A VERY BIG ONE. 12,000 gph is about right, but I would like it to work with eductors.

This way I can dial it down at night and pulse it during the day etc.

PRETTY IMPRESSIVE VIDEO AT THE BOTTOM. Although I have searched through RE's sites etc. I find no mention of pressure rating.

In that last thread Klaus mentioned that it was meant for closed loops, and yes there was no mention of pressure rating.

Back