~~~March 17th PSAS Meeting~~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'm not a member (yet) so obviously I've never been to a meeting, but I'm probably coming to this one to join and swap frags. Could anyone give directions on where at BCC it is? I've never been to BCC and imagine it probably has more than one entrance/building.

PM me with your email address and I will send you the information via Evite.

Colleen

Anyone else? I think I caught up who needed to be added.

Im a little late but I have four frags ready to go If anyone is interested. Nothing spectacular but most corals are good corals.

orange monti cap $10 (near 50 cent piece)
ORA rose Mille $20 ( 5.5 tips) EDit: sold
Pink seriatopora $10 (8 tips) Sold
Indigo stag with green polyps $10 (kind of small two branches, total of four tips)
IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg
I just cant seem to get a pic that does this one justice.
IMG_1422.jpg

Last edited:
Trido - I'm assuming those pics you posted are the colonies right? that pink birdsnest you have has a great shape to it. Any description of how big the frags are?

Let me take a pic of my little frag rack and edit. I have to put my son to bed so it will be a few minutes.

Edit: here are the pics of the actual frags. Two of the three are with my 64W of NO 65K T-8s along side of 330w of URI VHO actinics so they are a little blue. My camera doesnt like my full actinics. :) The first is with 14k phoenix 250s and URI actinics.
View attachment 20643

View attachment 20644

View attachment 20645

Also, If my prices seem too high please let me know.

Last edited:
Fan freakin tastic! so what time are we doing the dance off showdown?

I talked to Ken and he said he'd like to have at least a 20 min warm up period to stretch out his tight green 80's bball shorts before hand. Apperently it typically only takes 10 min to warm up,
but he wants to ride in on the Vespa and is worried about extra creapage. So would 6:20 work work for the other three? scott? Ed? Dang?

Can't wait! T-minus 2.5 days and counting!

trido ,,would you trade your ora milli with my 1 1/4".blue tenius.

Sure would. You have a bunch of other corals I'd like to get a hold of but I think they will have to wait. Are you still setting peeps up with interceptor?

The Rose Mille and the Pink birdsnest are spoken for. I can steal another birds nest frag out of my wifes tank (I fragged it at the same time as the first) is someone really wants it but you will have to understand my wife will be angry. LOL She wont be at the frag swap though.

Edit; Actually, tamarindthai, You'd better put me down for that solomon Island (#4) if its still available.

Last edited:
no big hurry about rose milli,,when ever it time to frag again i can wait.
bug population decline for some reason,,only show on some coral not all of them like it used to be die off or wait more to be born?

Last edited:
no big hurry about rose milli,,when ever it time to frag again i can wait.
bug population decline for some reason,,only show on some coral not all of them like it used to be die off or wait more to born?

No, no, the rose mille is spoken for you.

You'd better put me down for that solomon Island (#4) if its still available.

We can trade the mille for the blue tenius and Ill be glad to buy the solomon if its still available.

Last edited:
Back