~~~March 17th PSAS Meeting~~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I RSVP'd to my evite... but I can't find it now. I know it is at BCC at 6pm... but where exactly?

also, I just posted some Rics and Zoas I can bring... but I seemed to have posted them to the Frag Swap sticky rather than to this thread dedicated to tomorrows meeting. check out my zoas.
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12258
I think one type is 'eye of ra" I don't know on the other? any ideas? I also have reverse gorilla nipples.

Last edited:
Host: Puget Sound Aquarium Society
3000 Landerholm Circle; B104, Bellevue, WA View Map
When: Saturday, March 17, 6:00pm

I sure would like to join this group, but I always work on Saturday. If I get a different position at work that results in Saturday off, I'll join.

Responded with evites to everyone.... you do not need an evite to attend, see info above.

See me for club membership info when you arrive :)

$25 individual; $40 family

I am bringing Sand if anyonw needs any

I have this bucket of sand I will be leaving in my car. It was pulled out of the 75g last fall and been sitting in this container on the porch ever since. So there probably aren't any live critters still in it, but it is still damp when you scrape the surface. I'll trade it for a frag. but you won't see it there... it'll be in the caar, so look for me.

I sent a PM to both Randy and Colleen requesting an evite, but never got one. I checked my junk mail folder, too. Oh well, I see that David posted the address, and really that's all I needed so I'll be there tonight.

HP 855C Printer

Hey I have an older HP855C printer that still works well. It has ink but not sure how full. I can bring it to the meeting or pick-up in Lynnwood. $25.00 donation to PSAS takes it. It's not really photo quality but works well for say a second family pc.
Scott:)

We have tons of power heads; a complete maxi jet mod; you name and its there for donations to the club.

The table will be honor system; donations from us; and it is not FREE. :) this is to support the club it is not a giveaway. :) It's the rest of the fish stuff that we uncovered. :)

I also found a new maxi jet in a box. I also found two sets of those algae free magnets for holding maxi jets.

Some good stuf to be had. :)

Also found another nearly new tube of IC Gel. A few dog teeth marks but still good. lol

Woo hoo! T minus 5 hrs and counting..

I should've posted these earlier, but adding a couple more frags priced to move:

PM me with your real name, cell phone #, and I'll bring it to the swap.

1) Pink, green & purple tabling acro (at least that's how it is growing so far). Accidentally broke while doing some rearranging a couple days ago.. frag is a couple inches big & multi branches - $25 obo

Here is the frag tipped upwards so you can see the growth(pic taken today - not best picture)
424374195_99ac43bd80.jpg

And, here is where it came from (better representation of the colors)
424374223_561a6fe110.jpg

2) Green Monti Frags - accidentally broke these guys off too during some rearranging.. priced to sell $5 each. PM me
424374190_6115433e59.jpg

UPDATE: Far left sold- Duane (aka Trido)
Who else? Only $5.

3) Blue staghorn small colony - dark sea green/blue body, new growth, which there has been a lot of recently are almost light grey/purply and bright white tips. The new growth and the old growh almost look like 2 different corals - pretty neat. Came from Mattseattle a ways back who I beleive got it from Elmo18 (Ilham). $45 obo.

Pic taken today. and yep, that's all one coral - looks like 2 different one's doesn't it? :)
424374153_fb169bd236.jpg

Last edited:
BUMP for 2 ZOOs ROCKS & price reduced.. See post #65

------------ PM in advance to reserve

PRICE REDUCED for the swap only -- want to move these.

$19 now for rock on left -- This equals $0.63 a polyp and the rock is free
$10 now for rock on right-- This equals $0.66 a polyp and the rock is free

--------
how much would you pay for junky zoos? $1 a polyp. These are nice & have a variety and are about half that price.

I'll be bringing:

1 head green tip torch coral $20
1 galaxia coral about 2" x 4" $20
1 3-head frag of green trumpet coral $10
Many pieces of Xenia elongata (common pulsing Xenia, not the pretty Red Sea stuff) Free
1 white polyped toadstool leather with several green mushrooms attached to base $20
1 frag of eagle eye zoanthids with about 15-20 polyps $10
1 lawnmower blenny (small, about 3") $20
1 blue lined rabbitfish (about 4.5") $40

I bought the two fish in the hopes that they'd eat bryopsis. But after a month in QT for the blenny and two weeks for the rabbitfish, it's clear that neither has any interest in it. I paid $20 for the blenny and $50 for the rabbitfish.

All prices are negotiable and I'm more than willing to trade them for corals instead of cash.

Tom

Good times, good times. It was nice meeting a lot of new faces last night. Those PFO LED's were crazy!

I wish I could've stayed longer and chatted with more folks, but had to get home to tend to my wife who had surgery the day before. Hope to catch up with more of you next event.

Ben

Your wife has my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Good times, good times. It was nice meeting a lot of new faces last night. Those PFO LED's were crazy!

I wish I could've stayed longer and chatted with more folks, but had to get home to tend to my wife who had surgery the day before. Hope to catch up with more of you next event.

Ben

fun last night Twallace good to see you ,,still sorry about detour from 20 mins to 50mins,,i drive next time.:D fish looks great i will train him to eat algea.

UPDATE: FYI thanks everyone, there was $143 in the donation box. That coupled with six new members paid the expenses last night.

Also, wanted to make sure everyone knew, that the halide setup in the box at the front table was donated by PFO and will be part of our June goodies to be raffled at the picnic.

Seems everyone had a great time, but not sure if we should do a speaker and frag event at the same time due to the distractions for the speaker. :):)

Back