March Get together/Workshop

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I want to thank everyone that came out! It looked like everyone was having a great time and all the fish boxes looked great!

I want to throw a BIG Thank you out to NW Fishdude and his wife Ann for having all of us over to invade their home!!!! :whoo:

I want to throw a BIG Thank you out to NW Fishdude and his wife Ann for having all of us over to invade their home!!!! :whoo:

I would like to thank them also. They have a beautiful home and a beautiful tank too. Thank you both for hosting the get together. It was really fun!

Sorry I didnt see this earlier! I think we have enough left over to build you one, I will try to get that done sometime this week

See there Jeff. I'll bet you are glad you took the extra stock home with you!!!! He HE HE

I would also like to thank Mike for opening his home up to us.

The workshop went off as planned. 9 out of 10 members had no problems with the assembly. It is a good thing we had some extra pieces on hand. Or Lorie would have went home bottomless. LOL JK

It was nice to see familiar faces along with the new one. I thought it was great we had a couple strappin young bucks present. It is good to see todays youth so involved in this hobby.

Great job everybody..... Yes even you Lorie again JK

HAHA!!!!!! Too bad Floyd didn't show up with his hammer.... I told you I would need it.

It will work just fine. So its only 5.5" x 6" instead of 6 x 6

Thank you Robert and Ann and your dogs for keeping us entertained. You have a beautiful tank and your home was gorgeous. Thank you for opening your home to us, it was great.

If someone needs one go ahead and let them have it. i can have my son cut one out for me, I just have to give him a drawing, I should have enough acrylic left over from my other projects. ( If he hasn't absconded it for his projects.) Thanks Earl I would also like to come up to LaConner sometime to see your operation.

Great meeting and thanks for allowing us to use your house NW it was very kind. The only scary thing was watching Lorrie doing DIY!! lol

Mike

Great meeting and thanks for allowing us to use your house NW it was very kind. The only scary thing was watching Lorrie doing DIY!! lol

Mike

No kidding Mike, LOL
You know she is putting together a 180.......From scratch......... With a sump............ Plumbing............. AND WATER!!!!!!!!!! OMG LOL

Back