March Get together/Workshop

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Alrighty all!

We are definately on for March 17th @ 1pm at NW Fish Dudes House in Edmonds. I will be posting the address , time and cost per person on the first page of this post.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Jeff

Jeff and I cut up the acrylic pieces for the traps today. Every thing seemed to fit together as planed. LOL

We did a test build, but dont know if it will work until we (or someone) can put it in their and actually catch a fish!!! LOL
We did forget to drill a hole in the sliding door. If someone is able to bring a drill and a few different size small drill bits that would be great.
Also someone else offered up some weldon # 16. please bring it. May not need it. but just encase.
If anyone has some two sided carpet tape that would also be helpful.
I have got a set of sawhorses I can bring and a couple of hollow core doors to use as a bench top. Anybody else have a set of horses?

Jeff and I cut up the acrylic pieces for the traps today. Every thing seemed to fit together as planed. LOL

We did a test build, but dont know if it will work until we (or someone) can put it in their and actually catch a fish!!! LOL
We did forget to drill a hole in the sliding door. If someone is able to bring a drill and a few different size small drill bits that would be great.
Also someone else offered up some weldon # 16. please bring it. May not need it. but just encase.
I have got a set of sawhorses I can bring and a couple of hollow core doors to use as a bench top. Anybody else have a set of horses?

I will bring a set of Saw horses as well as a drill and a set of bits

I offered the Weldon 16 tube and I will bring it (as long as I remember), someone might want to remind me the day before or even that morning just to be sure.

Just finished up building a community fish trap for the NSR at Jeffs request. It will be loaned out to anybody that needs to catch a large fish. The trap is 8'' X 6.5'' X 12''. This thing is huge!!! If you need a bigger trap you should probably get ahold of Todd and barrow some of his fishing tackle. LOL

I will bring it up next weekend.

Just finished up building a community fish trap for the NSR at Jeffs request. It will be loaned out to anybody that needs to catch a large fish. The trap is 8'' X 6.5'' X 12''. This thing is huge!!! If you need a bigger trap you should probably get ahold of Todd and barrow some of his fishing tackle. LOL

I will bring it up next weekend.

LOL!

Awesome and Thank you !

Will look but think I have carpet tape in the drawer. Need any folding card tables? A few home brews?

Also someone else offered up some weldon # 16. please bring it.

I have a small drill press and some basic drills I can offer. I have a half tube of #16 also.

I am looking forward to next weekend!

Looks like i'm not scheduled for work that day, So I'm gonna try and make it out for this. Would be a nice extra tool for the hobby.

Okay I found your post, and if you are still in the market for someone to make these, I talked with my son tonight. He has a CAD laser and said he could do it. You just need to have what you want drawn out and supply the acrylic and he can make them and they will look professionally done. Let me know if you want them or not and I will tell him to contact you. This machine he has is sweet, he has done several things for me and I will be bringing to the get together meeting this weekend, a top that he cut out for me for my aquarium. It leaves the edges clean and polished as it cuts, it is amazing to watch. He also cut out all my baffles for my sump.

Back