Marine Aquarium Expo 2011

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well, it doesn't get much more official than this:

MyDocumentFolders.jpg

:)

woot-woot!!

Hi ya'll - i've been following this thread to see where it's goin' and now, am chimin' in....WOOT-WOOT!!! That is awesome news!!! LET'S START SPREADING THE GOOD WORDS!!:D:D:D

I can't wait! It just had to be on my daughter's 3rd birthday. Good thing she loves Seattle and loves sea creatures!

How about Maxi Pac Ultra.:razz:
Got a member of PNWMAS that has a commercial license and can drive a tour bus from the
middle of Oregon (Eugene area)!!!!
Be seeing our northern brethren!!!

We must apologize to those who put so much time and effort into this venture, neither knowing nor guaranteeing a positive outcome for the fruits of their labor.

While we tried our best to sell the SEAMAX idea to our loyal following of exhibitors, too much damaging evidence was brought to light.

Hook, line, and sinker..

Boy, my heart sanked to my stomach, but then.... Hallejuiah!!!

I will definitely be there and a kid or two.
:)

Howdy all,

Sorry for the clowning around and such earlier.
I hope I didn't offend anyone with the opening, depressing paragraph.

The SEAMAX news was simply too good to just let out so easily...so I stole the opportunity to have a little fun at your expense. My apologies :D

In case you folks haven't figured it out yet, I am not your typical business man. I take life with a grain of salt, a bit of sarcasm, and a whole lot-of-fun.
Afterall, isn't that why we all got into this hobby in the first place?

Just so you understand, I too am a dedicated hobbyist who has been in the reef hobby for well over a decade. I own a 300-gallon reef tank affectionately dubbed "Tank-O-Saurus", two retrofitted Oceanic Nano reefs, a 48-bowfront Freshwater planted tank, and yes... one red Betta fish named Charlie. :)

The point is, I am a hobbyist first, and a business man second.
Despite this apparent contradiction, I assure you that Sunset Promotional Services is very serious in bringing you a quality MAX event to the Pacific Northwest!

The Marine Aquarium Expo benefits from a great staff, great equipment, and a great business plan that has proven itself with many record-breaking events since 2007, each representing the largest-attended events in the aquatics industry. SEAMAX shall be nothing less in either quality or caliber, and hence an event that you will certainly NOT want to miss!

WOW!!! Im excited now I gotta save up some travel funds to attend my first event like this and get off of this little rock in the Pacific ocean :eek: I really wanted to be a part of this event because I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you members in person from this awesome RF Forum....aloha Les

MadMax
Hope I was not over stepping my boundaries but I posted a thread on nano-reef about it.

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING !!!

THIS EVENT WILL ROCK !

I truely believe MAX and the sponsors/manufacturers will be duely impressed with our Northwest Passion for this hobby.

All the best, Todd

I mentioned this event to a small pet store in Longview, WA (my home town) today. They were totally interested in promoting this to help boost there saltwater side.

As soon as we have promotional material I think we should all hit up every store that has a fish tank in it. Heck, put them on any reader/for sale board you can find. You may end up peeking interest in someone that didn't even know they were interested.

Man, I'm totally pumped and couldn't stop thinking about this the entire drive from Seattle to Longview (2 hours and change).

I mentioned this event to a small pet store in Longview, WA (my home town) today. They were totally interested in promoting this to help boost there saltwater side.

As soon as we have promotional material I think we should all hit up every store that has a fish tank in it. Heck, put them on any reader/for sale board you can find. You may end up peeking interest in someone that didn't even know they were interested.

Man, I'm totally pumped and couldn't stop thinking about this the entire drive from Seattle to Longview (2 hours and change).

you're not the only one, i'm pretty pumped to get the opportunity to work the event :)

You'll be sitting down alot though if we don't help promote the event beyond the scope of Reef Frontiers and the few clubs that get involved. To really make this work I think we need approach any pet store that has a saltwater tank in it. If anything it will atleast start a buzz and maybe come time of the show it will be a roar.

The information has been posted, on several other forums, which will help build interest and excitement. PNWMAS is excited and spreading the word, as well. MadMax, other than pointing them to this thread, what is the best way to get our LFS involved? We have 2 great LFS, here in Spokane, that I think would be very interested in getting involved, if able. The only issue I could foresee is that they're both "owner operated," with no "employees," which would require them to close their store, to attend. That may not be "financially feasable."

Back