Marine Aquarium Expo 2011

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Vancouver, WA and all of Oregon can be covered under PNWMAS.org.
There is a club in Boise, ID.
There is one in Montana, Utah, and Spokane, WA.

I posted links to this thread in all their forums here on RF, hope the clubs use them and have seen them, but I do not know. Also I have posted about this on all the other forums I visit. I suggest if you have a contact with anyone in another club, USE IT!!!

We need to pass the word like wildfire!!!

Hey MadMax,
You are doing good. You forgot to bump The Spokane Reef Society!

YES!! I'm a part of the spokane reef society. I would definately be there with my family. Will try to get someone in charge of our club to get in contact.

Looking into possible venues.
Evidently inner Seattle is far too expensive.
Looking for 20,000 sq ft. min. within half hour drive from SeaTac, ideally

Thats why I said to have it at Tacoma convention center. I know of Seattle events that were held there because of the fact that the Seattle Convention center is to expensive

Ok, back to the name game....

We will NOT be known as SeaMax

It seems someone chose to take that domain name already, and I refuse to spend money marketing a brand for .org, .net, .info, so.....
back to square one

Ok, back to the name game....

We will NOT be known as SeaMax

It seems someone chose to take that domain name already, and I refuse to spend money marketing a brand for .org, .net, .info, so.....
back to square one

Just did a quick check and MAXNW may be available.

We have name and venue taken care of......we have not a single local retailer committed thus far though. That is most important.

The venue we are negotiating with (and any venue for that matter) is going to want thousands of dollars of non-redundable deposit to book.
Without the support of at least a few local retail stores to sigh up this is not looking good

Last edited:
So we get 100 people to pay $100 up front to help the cause, and it will cover VIP tickets for them and their family? I'm in!

Back