• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MarineTech 5 Stage Calcium Reactor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Another European import for you...

Presenting the new MarineTech 5 stage calcium reactor. We saw this beast at MACNA. It has 5 chambers. I have the specs and instruction manual coming monday but here are the details as I remember them. Its roughly 24" tall, has an 8" diameter main chamber, the overall footprint is roughly 9"x16", it has two extra media chambers (could be used for magnesium pellets or phosphate remover etc), one airstone degassing chamber, and another chamber for....?....I think it was another degasser with a pH probe port. Its capable of maintaining around a 1200-1500 gallon system. I'll update this thread once I get the info.

Our reason for posting is that we would like to pre-sell a couple more of these units. We have two sold already and if a coulpe more of you are interested we can get a better price if we order six. They retail for $849 but if I order six I can drop the price to $799ea.

Let me know if you are interested!

i cant wait tilli need a system that needs one of those!=) sigh* i can only dream of hte day.. mabye in a few years.. or ten years.. wheni have a job or something=P

the first thought that came to my mind when i saw/read the discription was "what a BEAST"

will u guys have oneof these running on ur system? it looks sweet for sure

I received more info about this reactor but it is not in a postable format. If anyone would like more info please PM me with your email and I will get it to you. We are placing our order early next week.

Thanks!

Back