MarineTeng's 28 gallon nano

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mmm, not a lot of growth i don't think, just a lot of rock movement, though i've left it for the last month, i'll go for it tomorrow or thursday, won't be home much tomorrow

here's some pics that i took today, i have a recovery pic of the white ric
it seems to be a blue purple rim florida ric
Thewhiteric.jpg

Two different types of Xenia, pulsing i think and pink pom pom
PulsingXenia.jpg

PomPomXenia.jpg

here's an sps i got from nance, i think it's a montipora...sp? digita geussing completely i just know it's not a monti cap...lol
Montipora.jpg

forgot to take the full tank shot... it doesn't look great cause some brown micro algae has taken to the glass alot, think i need some snails and a wc

thanks for the compliments, i'll take a full tank shot one of these days, i have way to much brown algae on the glass though since i have no light running on the fuge and no algae and very few snails

alright here's some quick pics i took, didn't clean the glass so you can see all my brown algae, i'll need some clean cheato soon for my fuge since my other fuge has a red fuzz algae that i don't want in this system
30gallonfulltank.jpg

here's the sump/fuge the skimmer is a CSS65 w/ the output mod
30GallonSump.jpg

here's 3-4 weeks worth of skimmate
CSS65skimmate.jpg

Bummer on the "brown algae".:doubt: Atleast your skimmer looks like it is doing a great job! Hope you sort out whatever issues you are having in your tank soon:)

ya, i've been too lazy with buying snails or something to clean the glass and getting cheato in the fuge, and siphoning all of the detritus... all contributing to the problem

well he's a picture of the other side of the new aquascaping about a week or so ago, kinda has two waterways underneath in a diagonal direction, both from the middle on the bedside to the frogspawn and the other towards the xenia,
Fulltankshot.jpg

Back