Mark Schmeichel, please contact me...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jan

Hi,

I got an email from Steve Tyree saying that the 3 corals I accidentally left at the coral farmer's market, were given to you to bring back to Seattle. Unfortunately the phone number he gave me to contact you, is out of order.

Would you please send me a pm so I can contact you to retreive my corals?

Thank you! :)

Kirk, I bought way too much stuff. I have no self control sometimes when it comes to shopping...can't decide between 3 nice things? Buy them all! :oops:

The corals that I left at the CFM were a frag of microcladus, a blue encrusting monti, and a frag of hot pink/green challice. Other corals I brought home were 3 frags of aussie acans (they were $10 per polyp), a replacement ORA pealrberry for the one that bleached and died, a frag of ponape seriatopora, a favia, an LE red acro, and a green & magenta tipped acro. I think that's all...whew! :)

ohhhh...hot/pink green challice...nice...
nice additions to your new tank. :D

Kirk

bump....

Mark S. may not be a Reef Frontiers participant but apparently there's a few people on here who know him. If you happen to know how I could get a hold of him I'd be grateful for a pm. Hoping to get my corals back from him.

His phone number's not in service (206.421.6541)

Hey Jan -- any luck? He called into BR while I was there this afternoon so looks like he's trying to connect with you.

No actual connection, Ben, but a near miss. Mark did call while I was out this afternoon and David took the call. Unfortunately, David did not explain the problem I'm having in trying to get through on his phone. When you call his number from any of our cell or land lines, the "this number is not in service" message is all you get. My friend in Seattle also called his number from her cell and land line and had the same experience. But Chris from BR said that he was able to get through to Mark's number today, and was switched over to Mark's voice mail. So Mark's phone accepts calls from BR, but not from unknown phone numbers perhaps? Maybe some kind of spam blocker? I am grasping at straws here...

OK...CONTACT. :cool:

His phone number had two digits transposed when given to me (by two different parties, strangely enough...the same way). So mystery solved.

Whew! and everyone breathes a sigh of relief. Ill look forward to seeing these elusive corals in the near future

lol...:lol:

one of them is just a little nub of encrustration. But I have high hopes for it in the future. :)

Back