May and July Meetings

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
RF Premium Member
Well, I have talked to Devon and Kim, and I think we have a couple of meetings set up.

The May meeting will be the 26th, down in Missoula, our first sojourn south. We will get to see Devon's and Kelan's tanks, and I even talked Devon into a BBQ at his place. I know it is Memorial Day weekend, but it seems to be the only weekend where no one, as of yet is doin anything, so lets go for it. Who knows, if we start early enuf, we might even be able to sneak in a trip to Reef Missoula. It is far enuf ahead to get some planning done, so addresses and times are still out there. I was thinking around noon, but we can talk about it :).

Kim wants to have a summer, July, BBQ at her place, which will be so different from the February ones we usually have a her house. I would love to talk about photography at this one, and if I talk really nice to Michael over in Spokane, maybe I can get him to come over and maybe do about the same thing they just did at their meeting:
Monthly Meeting Announcements | Forum April Meeting – new time? » Spokane Coeur d Alene Reef Society
Just a thought, I know I could come up with some stuff for a raffle.

Anyways, let me know what you think.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beer trap......................... is that anything like the famous game called Beer Hunter? And Kim........................ I am just soooooooooo disappointed that you would think that we would do that.:eek:

A Missoula tank tour sounds great! I will plan on being there. As far as July goes, I was thinking the middle / end of July maybe? I wanted to throw it out there with enough time for everyone to think about what works best since summer is a busy time for everyone. How about the 20th?

I wasn't planning on staying the night, but it might not be a bad idea. Never sure about Mark :( as he has no job schedule. Ooops! Yeah, I meant to have it on a Saturday, so the 21st. I'm flexible if this is a no-go for a lot of people.

I am pretty sure I am gonna try to stay somewhere down there Kim, I mean our first venture into Missoula cannot be let go of :):)

Well, for right now any time in July works for me, but it is good that you got the date out there, you never know. I can't wait for either venture, it has been a while.

Back